"They" are after Imus again

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Imus: "Why don't you like Huckabee? Because you're gay, or what?"

On the December 12 edition of ABC Radio Networks' Imus in the Morning, while discussing Republican presidential candidates Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee with nationally syndicated radio host Jay Severin, host Don Imus asked, "Why don't you like Huckabee? Because you're gay, or what?"

Somebody needs to tell these busybodies to fuck the fuck off. This story obviously doesn't have legs but the fact that they are trying so hard is really disgusting.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
I listen to Jay Severin from time to time. He has a conservative political talk show in afternoon drives in Boston (Extreme Games). He's certainly politically incorrect, is a huge Imus supporter, and strongly opposes the crap that "they" are up to.

edit: Goddamn it, fucking Media Matters again. These cocksuckers are out to destroy this country.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
Imus turned his mic off and said something, then came back and said what are you gay. do you think he did it intentionally? watch the video

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
It's not an issue until Drudge runs it. he's busy this time of year.

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
Doesn't gay mean something totaly different to people as old as Imus?

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Feb 16, 2005
Is there a way to watch Imus online?

FellowTraveler

Frank Reynolds is my hero
Jul 24, 2005
I fucking HATE media matters....fucking busy body cocksuckers

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Just so everyone knows, Media Matters is a Clinton front group. You can't trust anything they say because it has an agenda.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Just so everyone knows, Media Matters is a Clinton front group. You can't trust anything they say because it has an agenda.
They were around before the Clintons, I think. But you're right about their having an agenda ... it's to take this country as far to the left as it can possibly go. People unfortunately buy their load of crap.

Have Olberman or Abrams picked up on it yet? Olberman especially will not let it go.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
They were around before the Clintons, I think. But you're right about their having an agenda ... it's to take this country as far to the left as it can possibly go. People unfortunately buy their load of crap.

Have Olberman or Abrams picked up on it yet? Olberman especially will not let it go.
But but but I thought Anderson Cooper was the Homo.

EnwordLips

Nov 13, 2007
Link to the video? I dont want to even read some media matters article.

I agree this is ridiculous but, does anyone hear actually listen to Imus?

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
Enough already! Is it possible for everyone to just calm down and stop trying to make a catastrophe out of nothing?!