They finally fixed the RSS Feeds

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
I tried dowloading them with Ipodder and instead of getting a "400 Syntax error" message it actually downloaded.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
All except the past week of shows. Those still won't download for me. And the generic feed is completely useless.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
They changed and upgraded the App you need to down load the new APp

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
All except the past week of shows. Those still won't download for me. And the generic feed is completely useless.
The new app was completely useless but the old one was still streaming live shows. I was in the same boat with just last weeks shows downloaded on the old app. I never used the old app, but was forced to use it because the fucking feeds were not working. On my phone the old app crashes when the screen is turned off, or if there is a call, or there is a notification. I have to listen in airplane mode and holding the phone because the touch screen is active and will launch Google Now constantly.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
The RSS feed has been working again since about Thursday. All shows are available. They're still not in order, but they're there.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
The new app was completely useless but the old one was still streaming live shows. I was in the same boat with just last weeks shows downloaded on the old app. I never used the old app, but was forced to use it because the fucking feeds were not working. On my phone the old app crashes when the screen is turned off, or if there is a call, or there is a notification. I have to listen in airplane mode and holding the phone because the touch screen is active and will launch Google Now constantly.
The new app works fine for me. All shows are watchable on the website anyway.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
The new app works fine for me. All shows are watchable on the website anyway.
All except through a web browser on Kindle Firestick. The old Kindle Firestick App was complete shit so was just watching on the website via Firefox, then they changed the website and it doesn't work anymore and the old useless App is now completely broken. So I can't stream live or even archived shows on the TV anymore.

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY
The RSS feed still isn't working on PocketCasts on iOS for me.