They say she's retarded but those titties ain't retarded

Gyp

Oct 28, 2004
Milwaukee WI
Apparently he was banging the girl on the fryalator

Sex assault of minor alleged at McDonald's

Two felonies were filed today accusing a man of having sex with an underage girl in a village of Pewaukee restaurant in the early morning hours Friday.

Matthew M. Miller, 24, of the city of Pewaukee, was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court with two counts of sexual assault of a child under 16. The criminal complaint says the incident occurred in the McDonald's at 621 Ryan Street about 3 a.m. after the girl, who is 14 and has a mental health disorder, consumed alcohol in the closed eatery with Miller and another male.

Miller and the girl were found inside the restaurant by a police officer on patrol who heard loud music coming from the building and decided to investigate, the complaint says. After the officer had Miller open the door, he quizzed him about what was going on and noticed a partially dressed girl inside the building, according to the complaint.

http://www.jsonline.com/watch/?watch=1&date=9/17/2007&id=29253

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
I don't care what her mental status is. Who lets their 14 year old out at 3 am???
Years ago me and my friends would drive to da Bronx for weed late at night and there would be 9 year old girls out riding their bike.

Does that answer your question?

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
Talk about hot teen news!

Butter Nuggets

May 29, 2006
Apparently he was banging the girl on the fryalator
A couple of Mcnuggets and lies later, we’re back at my house, and we’re having sex doggy style. Now I didn’t plan on it, that’s just how she passed out.