They'd Thank Obama, But Their Mouths Are Full: 20 Percent Of Households Are On Food Stamps

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
This shit makes you want to throw all your convictions away and grab as much as you can off the sinking ship.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
This is what I've been saying all along.

Obammer didn't invent handouts but he made sure
everyone got one. Freebies under this administration
have increased by epic proportions.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Damn, ~48 million on food stamps? That's the equivalent of every black person and some change in america.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
That's an easy thing to ignore when you have dignity and self-respect.
Yeah I'd never do it, but I do know a lot of people who are dealing more and more with cash and not claiming it, and I can't say I blame them. I don't pay a lot in taxes yet, but it still sickens me what that money is spent on.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
All I want to know is where's my fucking food stamps?

Nobody wants to let you bum a cigarette anymore. Maybe I should ask for these instead. If it's 20% nationally my neighborhood's got to be close to 100%.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
joe rogan said it best, if obama were a privileged white guy, he'd be crucified for what he's been doing.
Trust me, Rogan is not the one to look up to for political opinions.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Majority black, substantially Hispanic, maybe 20 or 30 percent White, almost no asians because they are finding other ways to bilk the system, like having their grandparents collect social security, SSI, etc.

Food stamp usage in 2000:17 million
Food stamp usage in 2013: 48 million

Nearly TRIPLE the amount in under 15 years.

Edit: Pardon me, means tested welfare is majority black but food stamp usage is "only 23" percent whereas white usage is in the 30s. So there are 5 times as many whites as blacks but food stamp usage is comparable in total numbers and wildly disparate in terms of their representation in food stamp benefits. You'd expect 70 percent of the beneficiaries to White and only 12 percent to be black if it was a perfect correlation between population percentage and food stamp usage. However, the usage rates in reality are half of what you'd expect for whites in that scenario and about double the usage for blacks.

Food stamp and disability change during President Obama's first term in office. This is a damning indictment
of his economic performance for the common man.

Last edited:

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
Majority black, substantially Hispanic, maybe 20 or 30 percent White, almost no asians because they are finding other ways to bilk the system, like having their grandparents collect social security, SSI, etc.

Food stamp usage in 2000:17 million
Food stamp usage in 2013: 48 million

Nearly TRIPLE the amount in under 15 years.

Edit: Pardon me, means tested welfare is majority black but food stamp usage is "only 23" percent whereas white usage is in the 30s. So there are 5 times as many whites as blacks but food stamp usage is comparable in total numbers and wildly disparate in terms of their representation in food stamp benefits. You'd expect 70 percent of the beneficiaries to White and only 12 percent to be black if it was a perfect correlation between population percentage and food stamp usage. However, the usage rates in reality are half of what you'd expect for whites in that scenario and about double the usage for blacks.

Food stamp and disability change during President Obama's first term in office. This is a damning indictment
of his economic performance for the common man.

Since this is Neckbeard posting, I assume he blames the Jews for all of this.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
I wasn't aware that Barack Obama and the head of the USDA, Tom Vilsack, were religiously or ethnically Jewish.
The commissioner of the Social Security Administration, Michael Astrue, is both.
I find it hard to believe that Jews, less than 2 percent of the U.S. population, would be more of a welfare and SSI problem than blacks and hispanics, who are about 30 percent of the population and fully half of the welfare rolls.

What is your point?

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
SELF-chosen, Donald.

:action-sm

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
Oh, and make sure when you go and vote choose the ones with D beside their names.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...al-Immigrants-You-Can-Qualify-for-Food-Stamps
USDA Flyer: We Don't Check Immigration Status for Food Stamps

Email Article
Print Article Send a Tip
by Tony Lee 26 Apr 2013 696 post a comment View Discussion

A government watchdog group has discovered that the United States government is advising Spanish-speaking residents that they need not declare their immigration status to qualify for food stamps.

Judicial Watch obtained the Spanish-language flyers through a Freedom of Information Act request and announced on Thursday that the "promotion of the food stamp program, now known as 'SNAP' (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), includes a Spanish-language flyer provided to the Mexican Embassy by the USDA.
A statement on the flyer—emphasized in bold and underlined—reads, “You need not divulge information regarding your immigration status in seeking this benefit for your children.”
Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said of this discovery, the "USDA is actively working with the Mexican government to promote food stamps for illegal aliens." This implication, he asserted, "should have a direct impact on the fate of the immigration bill now being debated in Congress."
“These disclosures further confirm the fact that the Obama administration cannot be trusted to protect our borders or enforce our immigration laws," Fitton said. "And the coordination with a foreign government to attack the policies of an American state is contemptible.”
Sen. John Thune (R-SD) and Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-IN) are working on a bill that would cut such programs.
“Since President Obama came into office, SNAP participation has increased at 10 times the rate of job creation, the annual spending on SNAP has doubled, and one in seven Americans now participates in SNAP,” Thune said. “This explosive growth in both the SNAP enrollment and federal cost of the program is alarming and requires lawmakers to take cost-effective legislative control measures.”
Photo: USDA via Thinkstock