Things that could go wrong at Dave & Casey's wedding

They are getting married at the Hard Rock on a Thursday while being broadcast on XM and Pal Talk. The whole thing is a big show. I finally believe it will be a real marrage, but there is nothing to be taken seriously here.

The choice is a Great Wedding or Great Radio. It's one or the other.
This will be the first divorce over Arbitron ratings

ern

Hiding behind my keyboard
Ronnie B hitting dave with a cowbell.

I laugh everytime I think of it.

The real question is, does he hit him when he says I DO, or when he kisses the bride. You really have to understand how much pressure would be on Ronnie B. if he were to throw it. If he misses, he would be a complete ass, if he hooks it and hits the bride, the whole crowd might turn against him. I think it would be like the world series, tied up, bases loaded, bottom of the ninth.

I got my money on Ronnie B hitting the strike zone. I think he has only hooked one in the last year.

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
You can't "have your cake and eat it to" per say.
I have a problem with that adage. Of course you can have your cake and eat it too. Why else would anyone bother to have cake in the first place then? If you have a cake, and you eat a piece of it, you have your cake and are eating it too.

ern

Hiding behind my keyboard
I have a problem with that adage. Of course you can have your cake and eat it too. Why else would anyone bother to have cake in the first place then? If you have a cake, and you eat a piece of it, you have your cake and are eating it too.
QFT

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....

I for one would have cake to throw it at you for this post.

Iron Duke

Fuck DHL Express....German faggots!!
I can't wait for this wedding shit to be over.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Ronnie B hitting dave with a cowbell.
I got my money on Ronnie B hitting the strike zone. I think he has only hooked one in the last year.
if ronnie hooked it he wanted to on purpose...Carlton-like accuracy my friend

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
if you EAT the cake, you no longer have it. You digested it and shit it out.

ChimneyFish

Believe it or not, it's just meeee
Sir Paul could come out to do a rendition of "Mr. Bellamy". When it gets to the chorus, a a zombie John Lennon could come from behind stage and start eating Paul's brains, as Paul continue's to play.

Just sayin'.

Could happen.