Things that never happened

The neighbor then took a trip to all the places Trump insulted to show his support.

After exiting the hospital, the two of them put the sign back up.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
The way to gain your 10 year old kid's respect is letting him dictate your political ideology.

When I was ~9 years old I remember telling my dad he should vote for Bill Clinton because he was going to be one of the best presidents of my lifetime (obviously repeating something I heard at school). My dad replied along the lines of "the fact that a dumbass 9 year old supports him is exactly why I won't vote for him".

KRSOne

The kid thing comes from the idea that kids have not been perverted by knowledge and experience. Its the top 2 enemies of the libtard. Kids just do things without any thought or plan. They even nominate kids for worlds top scientist.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
"Today, my son cured cancer, but he said it didn't matter as long as Trump is president. He is 6 months old."

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
"Today, my son cured cancer, but he said it didn't matter as long as Trump is president. He is 6 months old."
Yeah? Well my son came up to me and said “Our society is losing touch with our ability to have healthy debate.” He’s a partially fertilized fetus with a tiny hat.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Yeah? Well my son came up to me and said “Our society is losing touch with our ability to have healthy debate.” He’s a partially fertilized fetus with a tiny hat.
I asked my future great grand daughter why she was crying and she said, "women soccer players deserve equal pay."

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I asked my future great grand daughter why she was crying and she said, "women soccer players deserve equal pay."
One of my sperm just told me that the act of ejaculation is a perfect example of violent toxic masculinity.

Floyd1977

Not to worry, by the time your future granddaughter is born all "female" sports will be played by biological males.