Things that never happened

Atomic Fireball

Donator
I haven't flown in a while; flight attendants seem to have become very sassy.

I love how liberals can telegraph their subject's ethnicity with colorful negro vernacular

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I haven't flown in a while; flight attendants seem to have become very sassy.

I love how liberals can telegraph their subject's ethnicity with colorful negro vernacular
Now that I think about it, I can't remember the last time I had a fat sassy MMMMM HMMMMM fight attendant on my plane. At the NSA security screening areas pawing through our luggage of course, but not on the plane itself. I figured they didn't want them to tip over sideways like we saw happen in Police Academy 4

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator

That definitely wasn't written by someone who speaks like this:

Atomic Fireball

Donator

That definitely wasn't written by someone who speaks like this:

You not welcome
One time a (presumably) black guy spray-painted "European-Americans exhibit a propensity for committing psychological damage against people of Sub-Saharan African extraction" on my garage door.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
One time a (presumably) black guy spray-painted "European-Americans exhibit a propensity for committing psychological damage against people of Sub-Saharan African extraction" on my garage door.
Then he stole your bike.

Queen_Bona

They also stole her bike that she totally didn't fall off of.
I'm not sure what I like better about this post - the sawdust on her shoulder or the idea of two dudes attacking a chick and then being fought off with brass knuckles by the same chick. :D

Anyway, telling people to try to defend themselves is terrible advice.

And as far as all the 8-year-olds stories go. Communism (which was, as you can imagine, very perceivable, even to kids) fell when I was eight. I remember my parents being happy, but the changes came in over a period of time so I could not, in my child mind, connect them to that single event which was the election night. When I was 12, a commie was elected for president and I remember being slightly uncomfortable. More than anything, I was simply disappointed my dude didn't win. My parents were worried. That's about it.

If your 8 year old is crying all day about a dude winning the elections, you're a shitty parent. You shouldn't even have imaginary kids.

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
"I am writing this post not because I want something done, I just want attention and the last person who said they got beat up for being gay is now a fucking worldwide laughingstock and even his was more believable than mine is with white guys walking around in subzero temperatures carrying bleach and rope"

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator

Please donate to a cause to ensure women get equal rights in the constitution......say wut?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

Please donate to a cause to ensure women get equal rights in the constitution......say wut?
I find it interesting when, “modern people” look back at the constitution and say “women aren’t equal! Blacks aren’t equal! (Insert religion) that was a microscopic number of people in 1776, isn’t equal!

Completely ignore 250 years of history, which involves other laws that don’t amend the constitution, that proves them completely wrong.