Things that never happened

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Twitter's retarded.
I’ve been contemplating signing up for a twitter account but damn it’s so fucking stupid, I get banned from hugbook for no reason I imagine I would last about a day on twitter

domelogic

I don’t know what to say that there are people who actually believe this horseshit. Not all people who menstruate are female. Please tell me again we don’t need the psychiatric hospitals

THE FEZ MAN

I would have taken it down anyway and told her to not mistake, chivalry or benevolence for my self centered desire to get off this airplane.
Which I have said to many people on airplanes that were fucking up the entire airplane because of their inefficiency or just plain stupidity

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I asked my 12 year old why she refuses to do anything with me. I assumed it was her age. Nope. She doesn’t want to go anywhere in public for fear of being shot. I have never experienced a worse feeling as a parent not being able to protect my child. This is America.
Yeah... sure.

THE FEZ MAN

I don’t know what to say that there are people who actually believe this horseshit. Not all people who menstruate are female. Please tell me again we don’t need the psychiatric hospitals
Closing down the nuthatches was the stupidest thing that has happened in this country in the last 50 years, and that includes electing jimmy carter, invading Somali, impeaching slick Willy for a hand job, forgetting who perpetrated 9/11 and electing Obama .... hmmm I wonder if there’s a correlation

Floyd1977

I would have taken it down anyway and told her to not mistake, chivalry or benevolence for my self centered desire to get off this airplane.
Which I have said to many people on airplanes that were fucking up the entire airplane because of their inefficiency or just plain stupidity
Good, because the day will eventually come when they’re all “what happened to the days when men would hold doors for women, when they would give up their seats for women”

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I took it down for me not for you. Consider yourself oppressed.

Floyd1977

Actually, I would say that despite the fictitious source it is kind of a not tremendously far fetched reaction. Of course I would blame the media, especially now that they’re fear mongering white supremacist shooters at every corner. When in reality you have about a 1 in a billion chance of being present in an active (is there any other kind?) shooter situation.

THE FEZ MAN

Actually, I would say that despite the fictitious source it is kind of a not tremendously far fetched reaction. Of course I would blame the media, especially now that they’re fear mongering white supremacist shooters at every corner. When in reality you have about a 1 in a billion chance of being present in an active (is there any other kind?) shooter situation.
Sadly I agree with you, it’s the “jaws effect” how many times have you heard a kid talk about getting eaten by a shark or struck by lightning or some other far fetched boogieman scenario?
If you watch the news you would think that there are crazy white men with machine guns lurking around every corner just waiting to jump out with a machine gun and murder everyone.
Even attempting to pig it into perspective, 300,000,000 Americans, 150,000,000 gun owners with an untold amount of fire power vs a few hundred killed a year... meanwhile stupid kids get hit by cars daily

Floyd1977

Sadly I agree with you, it’s the “jaws effect” how many times have you heard a kid talk about getting eaten by a shark or struck by lightning or some other far fetched boogieman scenario?
If you watch the news you would think that there are crazy white men with machine guns lurking around every corner just waiting to jump out with a machine gun and murder everyone.
Even attempting to pig it into perspective, 300,000,000 Americans, 150,000,000 gun owners with an untold amount of fire power vs a few hundred killed a year... meanwhile stupid kids get hit by cars daily
Yep, it’s always been something. Fuck, just look the history of South Park, they’ve pretty much covered every hysteria of the last two decades.

THE FEZ MAN

Yep, it’s always been something. Fuck, just look the history of South Park, they’ve pretty much covered every hysteria of the last two decades.
I was always a big fan of needles in halloween candy and other adulterated food stuffs like extra strength Tylenol

FlyingDouche

Had a chick like this sitting next to me in first class a couple weeks ago. She was a pretentious cunt to the FA who was trying to take her meal choice, asking if the food was organic. When her drink came, the tone she used when she said it had too much ice and take it back... I wanted to reach over and strangle her.

Sure as shit, she eventually turns on the live TV and starts flipping back and forth between MSNBC and CNN. So, I turned mine on Fox News and turned my attention to my kindle. Bitch has the audacity to tap me on the shoulder and ask me to change my channel or turn it off since I'm actually reading a book. Took my ear bud out, looked at her, said "No" and put the bud back in. Pissed her off the rest of the flight.

Floyd1977

Had a chick like this sitting next to me in first class a couple weeks ago. She was a pretentious cunt to the FA who was trying to take her meal choice, asking if the food was organic. When her drink came, the tone she used when she said it had too much ice and take it back... I wanted to reach over and strangle her.

Sure as shit, she eventually turns on the live TV and starts flipping back and forth between MSNBC and CNN. So, I turned mine on Fox News and turned my attention to my kindle. Bitch has the audacity to tap me on the shoulder and ask me to change my channel or turn it off since I'm actually reading a book. Took my ear bud out, looked at her, said "No" and put the bud back in. Pissed her off the rest of the flight.
Only a matter of time before a similar situation escalates into to an actual disruption.