Things that never happened

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Obviously every one of those totally real and not at all made up kids knows that President Biden will cure cancer in January 2021.
If they live that long as eeeevvviiillllll Joe is hoarding that cure until he is elected and will dispose of it if he loses.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Only a matter of time before a similar situation escalates into to an actual disruption.
I’ve about had it with people being assholes to me lately, it’s just a matter of time before I lose my temper with someone

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I’ve about had it with people being assholes to me lately, it’s just a matter of time before I lose my temper with someone
You doing the white man thing where you hold it in till you fucking explode?
I always get a kick out of that one.

TheLoon

I’ve been contemplating signing up for a twitter account but damn it’s so fucking stupid, I get banned from hugbook for no reason I imagine I would last about a day on twitter
Just read it don't tweet...key to not getting banned is don't @ people...just use hashtags but tweet rarely

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Just read it don't tweet...key to not getting banned is don't @ people...just use hashtags but tweet rarely
Fuck it, I just can’t tell people not to shut the fuck up, that’s what got me banned from hug book last two times, and, when I get off my ban I’m going to get banned again because I’m immediately going to go right back after that fucking cocksuker sandy rixley who posts on prager University’s facebook page. Spineless fucking cunt

Last edited:

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Y'all gonna make Fez Man lose his mind
Up in here up in here...

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
The dead givaway is the "..and everyone stood up and clapped" like they're on a cheesy made for TV Lifetime channel romantic comedy. Has this EVER happened in real life outside of someone proposing in public?

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
The dead givaway is the "..and everyone stood up and clapped" like they're on a cheesy made for TV Lifetime channel romantic comedy. Has this EVER happened in real life outside of someone proposing in public?
it did happen, in his mind while in his moms basement.