Things that never happened

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
From the book of faces:

ask my friend who is working 3 jobs and still needs food stamps to get by. Rent where I live is insane, and moving would require looking for new jobs

BULLSHIT
If you’re working 3 jobs you are not collecting food stamps.
Seriously. What is she getting paid, a nickle an hour? Unless its in Manhattan or San Fran where the average rent is sky high then I could believe that

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I was visiting a bunch of sick cancer kids, and, when I asked them what they wanted the most, they said "Blowjobs from hot chicks." because they weren't a bunch of little faggots.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
From the book of faces:

ask my friend who is working 3 jobs and still needs food stamps to get by. Rent where I live is insane, and moving would require looking for new jobs

BULLSHIT
If you’re working 3 jobs you are not collecting food stamps.
They were looking for new jobs when they got the low paying jobs they currently have, it isn't like they are being asked to build a rocket.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Well, we don’t want the good kids infected......

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I can't find it, but I saw on another message board where this same exact #ThatHappened story was twattered out word-for-word by four different people.
it was in the talking points newsletter sent out by email to all the rube influencers.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Awfully coincidental how it's always Canada these fuckwits prattle on about moving to. It's never the Congo. It's never Pakistan. It's never Juarez, Mexico. Odd.
Funny how that works, sadly they can “move” to Canada and still fucking vote