Things that never happened

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Eight-year-old-a-palooza

What's with eight? These posters (almost all women) must think it's the sweet spot between heart-tugging and plausible

Eight-year-old-a-palooza

What's with eight? These posters (almost all women) must think it's the sweet spot between heart-tugging and plausible

These idiots really think we should make decisions based on the fears of fictional children who - if real - would be equally afraid of monsters under their beds. They need to organize a march against monsters and boycott Disney for its pro-monster propaganda films or else admit that they're hypocrites.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
It's all so tiresome. Whatever kernel of truth there is to their children's neuroses, it's directly inflicted by their lunatic parents.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
It's all so tiresome. Whatever kernel of truth there is to their children's neuroses, it's directly inflicted by their lunatic parents.

Tweet is still up. She's writhing around in the attention. Not many posts calling her out for the bullshit.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger

Her profile pic & Twitter name are enraging all on their own. Why do so many women think that because they queefed out a kid that they're all super special like its never been done before?

ysr50

Donator
Her profile pic & Twitter name are enraging all on their own. Why do so many women think that because they queefed out a kid that they're all super special like its never been done before?
This dumb attitude is at the root of why I'm in the middle of a divorce. I thought she could be a mom so I was dumb enough to marry her. As time went on I realized she would do nothing more than spoil a child so I decided to not have kids. I still enjoyed her company and we had some great times, but eventually she seemed to become resentful of being denied the attention a baby would bring. At first she was okay with the idea but now she hates me. Oh well, fuck her.

DiggerNick

Donator
These fucking tweets are as bad as those jerk-offs who post shit that starts like 'So I was sitting at the breakfast table this morning and my 9 year-old said..." followed by some greeting card bullshit.

No, they didn't! Your child is half-retarded, just like every other child in the world.

EDIT: Awww, snap!! I didn't even see that post above. But I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
These fucking tweets are as bad as those jerk-offs who post shit that starts like 'So I was sitting at the breakfast table this morning and my 9 year-old said..." followed by some greeting card bullshit.

No, they didn't! Your child is half-retarded, just like every other child in the world.

EDIT: Awww, snap!! I didn't even see that post above. But I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed.
I know more than a few women who's entire existence seems to revolve around posting photos of their kids on FB 24/7/365
Even if we're long time friends and grew up together in school I don't need to hear about or see your kids on my feed every fucking day. Which is why I blocked almost all of them

domelogic

Eight-year-old-a-palooza

Almost like there is talking points to these cult followers. Now let’s see. Dems talking points always match up. When they want to go after trump, they always hit the same words. When I say Dems I mean all of them: msm, politicians, opinion people. So no surprise there is a bunch of twitter accounts putting out dumb stories.

Btw, a room grew up to be Anne Frank. 8yr old tranny. It gets better and better