Things that never happened

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Almost like there is talking points to these cult followers. Now let’s see. Dems talking points always match up. When they want to go after trump, they always hit the same words. When I say Dems I mean all of them: msm, politicians, opinion people. So no surprise there is a bunch of twitter accounts putting out dumb stories.

Btw, a room grew up to be Anne Frank. 8yr old tranny. It gets better and better
Somebody fucked Sally Kohn??? I thought she was a lesbo

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
It's all so tiresome. Whatever kernel of truth there is to their children's neuroses, it's directly inflicted by their lunatic parents.

"WE" fucked our kids up? Fuck you lady, YOU fucked your retarded kid up, even assuming you have a kid or that the dumb little twat said that.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Now this one, I can actually believe. There are, in fact, a lot of cops who feel this way. Maybe a little "After School Special" in the prose, but the sentiment I believe could be genuine. The media has whipped up a lot of anti-cop sentiment among the community.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Now this one, I can actually believe. There are, in fact, a lot of cops who feel this way. Maybe a little "After School Special" in the prose, but the sentiment I believe could be genuine. The media has whipped up a lot of anti-cop sentiment among the community.
The news and the former president has vilified the police to the point that I don’t think anything will repair the damage done

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Almost like there is talking points to these cult followers. Now let’s see. Dems talking points always match up. When they want to go after trump, they always hit the same words. When I say Dems I mean all of them: msm, politicians, opinion people. So no surprise there is a bunch of twitter accounts putting out dumb stories.
That's one good thing I can say about Hannity - his staff puts together great montages of The Daily Talking Point: dog whistle, ripped from its mother's arms, existential crisis, etc.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
She is one of the least attractive women on cable news right next to Kim Strassel. I have to look away whenever Tucker has her on as a guest
Slow down. Strassel isn't particularly attractive...

...but at least she doesn't have a cock.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
They're still having so much trouble finding violent MAGA racists that they have to keep staging these fake attacks on themselves and their property. It's just hilarious :D and also why I can't take any of them seriously.

"When police arrived, they observed Coughman driving away from the place in a black Chevy Silverado. When they pulled him over, officers discovered a number of flatscreen TVs still on brackets in the truck’s bed. The TVs appeared to have been ripped from the walls of the restaurant.
Meanwhile, other officers discovered that Coughman’s establishment had been seriously vandalized with “MAGA” spray painted on the walls several times along with racial epithets.

Police obtained a search warrant and found in the truck the same color spray paints used in the damage as well as a prybar that matched the paint color of a device used to break open the restaurant’s back door."

What a stupid fuck! :haha7:

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I see the gun grabbers throwing out this stat, and it's such flaming retardation, that I just can't even.
(9) More than 10,300 violent hate crimes committed in the United States in an average year involve a gun, or more than 28 each day. The vast majority of hate crimes are directed against communities of color, religious minorities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (commonly known as LGBTQ) people.
The source:

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/s1352/text

28 hate crimes PER DAY involving a gun.

And yet OUTRAGE Inc is so desperate to find hate crimes, they hoot and holler about every backwards swastiker spray-painted on a sidewalk. Why aren't they addressing all of these violent gun hate crimes that are most certainly really genuinely happening for really reals all day long e'er gotdamn day?

I dug and dug for the source of the "28 gun hate crime per day" claim, and the closest I could get was a .gov study that took a figure of "self-reported" incidents(read: not compiled by law enforcement agencies) and then did some sketchy-as-fuck math based upon national crime statistics.

28 violent hate crimes involving guns every single day in America.

What sort of pants-shitting mongoloid would believe such nonsense?

I see the gun grabbers throwing out this stat, and it's such flaming retardation, that I just can't even.

The source:

And yet OUTRAGE Inc is so desperate to find hate crimes, they hoot and holler about every backwards swastiker spray-painted on a sidewalk. Why aren't they addressing all of these violent gun hate crimes that are most certainly really genuinely happening for really reals all day long e'er gotdamn day?

I dug and dug for the source of the "28 gun hate crime per day" claim, and the closest I could get was a .gov study that took a figure of "self-reported" incidents(read: not compiled by law enforcement agencies) and then did some sketchy-as-fuck math based upon national crime statistics.

If that was true, we'd never hear the end of it from the likes of Rev. Al. Just consider the population of major cities and realize how many of those crimes would have to occur there every week. It's all they would cover on the news. Now, if they consider gang violence a hate crime because the rival gangs hate each other, then that claim would be true for Chicago alone.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator

The source:

A gun violence bill sponsored by Kamala and Klobuchar - yup, that'll be filled to the brim with factual facts.

Even if he was real (and there does appear to have been a real Corn Pop), there's no fucking way this dull motherfucker stood up to him and his gangster friends all alone with nothing but a chain and a stern apology. If even 1 word of that story is true, that asshole did what every other white guy alone in the hood would do - call the cops and hide until they show up and then never go back to that shitty pool again.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator

The source:

That one sentence could read "the vast majority of hate crimes are directed against one of the groups we consider eligible to be victims of hate crimes".

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Imagine thinking a story about a bunch of black people at a pool was going to be believable.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Even if he was real (and there does appear to have been a real Corn Pop), there's no fucking way this dull motherfucker stood up to him and his gangster friends all alone with nothing but a chain and a stern apology. If even 1 word of that story is true, that asshole did what every other white guy alone in the hood would do - call the cops and hide until they show up and then never go back to that shitty pool again.
I believe the parts about Palmade, Esther Williams and rain barrels

Then the next stop:

"Why you pulling me over motherfucker... I didn du nuffin...."