Things that never happened

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Oh good news. The sobdomite is "following up with @TSA."

Also, she did an interview with LGBTQ Nation, because why wouldn't she? Their article starts off like this:
When Renee Gerrish boarded her Delta flight from Boston to Atlanta, she had no idea what would be waiting for her when she arrived.

I guess that's the new Victim Template for Woke Journalists. The NYT Kavanaugh hit piece starts off with:
Deborah Ramirez had the grades to go to Yale in 1983. But she wasn’t prepared for what she’d find there.

OMG EVIL IS LURKING EVERYWHERE HIDE UR LUGGAGE TAGZ

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
In the interests of rooting out the racist in our midst, could we have the tag for handwriting analysis?
*crickets*
The best part is going to be the video of her bags from the time she reaches the airport till she gets into her car ride at her destination, showing that it was either already on the bag, or not on the bag at all while in their custody but her buying the marker and writing it while she was waiting for her flight

Does she have proof it wasnt on there when the bag was checked?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mascan42

The best part is going to be the video of her bags from the time she reaches the airport till she gets into her car ride at her destination, showing that it was either already on the bag, or not on the bag at all while in their custody but her buying the marker and writing it while she was waiting for her flight
The key is the word "sodomite." That's how the left thinks we talk. They still think it's the 80s and the religious right runs things. An actual homophobe wouldn't use that word because it just makes you sound like a lunatic.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The key is the word "sodomite." That's how the left thinks we talk. They still think it's the 80s and the religious right runs things. An actual homophobe wouldn't use that word because it just makes you sound like a lunatic.
If it was real, and that's a big IF, then I'd look for the semi-literate Nigerian immigrant baggage handler with the room temperature IQ who hates the gays because they eat the poo poo.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Then the next stop:

"Why you pulling me over motherfucker... I didn du nuffin...."
Chris Rocks guide to how not get your ass kicked by the po-leese:
Step one: Be Polite
Step two: Shut the fuck up
Step three: Turn that shit off
Step four: Have a white friend passenger

Chris Rocks guide to how not get your ass kicked by the po-leese:
Step one: Be Polite
Step two: Shut the fuck up
Step three: Turn that shit off
Step four: Have a white friend passenger
Well this state my first words out of my mouth are are Hi, I'm armed... and then follow those steps.

THE FEZ MAN

If it was real, and that's a big IF, then I'd look for the semi-literate Nigerian immigrant baggage handler with the room temperature IQ who hates the gays because they eat the poo poo.

That’s what they actually think, these people have no concept of how a real job works, not to mention a bag tosser, who the fuck has the time to do that? Not to mention just because it’s a rainbow? They don’t give a fuck
It’s all part of the mental illness, they absolutely crave the “shock factor” oh I’m gay! Pay attention to me!
Meh, what ever, do what you want, nut nut nut I’m gay! Ugggg we heard you, no one cares...
Then magically sodomite shows up on a random luggage tag....
I’m gay! Pay attention to me! Seeeeeeee! I’m oppressed!
No you’re not

mascan42

That’s what they actually think, these people have no concept of how a real job works, not to mention a bag tosser, who the fuck has the time to do that? Not to mention just because it’s a rainbow? They don’t give a fuck
It’s all part of the mental illness, they absolutely crave the “shock factor” oh I’m gay! Pay attention to me!
Meh, what ever, do what you want, nut nut nut I’m gay! Ugggg we heard you, no one cares...
Then magically sodomite shows up on a random luggage tag....
I’m gay! Pay attention to me! Seeeeeeee! I’m oppressed!
No you’re not
Worst case scenario, you were called a name by someone you never even saw, and will never meet. Poor you.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/fea...surround-uw-eau-claire-hate-crime-allegation/

"I wish people didn’t see me as the color of my skin," she continued. "I can’t make sudden movements, or I scare the white girls in the room, as if I’m the dangerous one. Do you remember what happened with Emmett Till? Their eyes follow my braids down my shoulders, and they look at me like I’m some foreign object they haven’t seen before. Sometimes they smile at me uncomfortable, but that is just because they are polite. If you only knew that some of your parents were calling us red n*ggers."

Her use of the phrase "red n***ers"--the same phrase that appeared on her door five months later--has raised suspicion. It is a very specific and very uncommon slur, and a search for it on Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram reveal few actual instances of people using it. That Langer would use it in April and then see it written on her door in September is a startling coincidence.

:rolleyes:

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/fea...surround-uw-eau-claire-hate-crime-allegation/

"I wish people didn’t see me as the color of my skin," she continued. "I can’t make sudden movements, or I scare the white girls in the room, as if I’m the dangerous one. Do you remember what happened with Emmett Till? Their eyes follow my braids down my shoulders, and they look at me like I’m some foreign object they haven’t seen before. Sometimes they smile at me uncomfortable, but that is just because they are polite. If you only knew that some of your parents were calling us red n*ggers."

Her use of the phrase "red n***ers"--the same phrase that appeared on her door five months later--has raised suspicion. It is a very specific and very uncommon slur, and a search for it on Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram reveal few actual instances of people using it. That Langer would use it in April and then see it written on her door in September is a startling coincidence.

Okay, that is clearly someone trying to mask their own handwriting.

ETA: And she locked her Twitter account. Obvious bullshit.

THE FEZ MAN

Exactly we call them wagon burners and prairie ******s

I saw a rainbow sticker on a car the other day, got me to thinking about why we don't all figure out a way to proclaim our sexual preference? Why just the homo's?