Things to do with your chick in NYC...

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Looking for suggestions. Something different obviously, things I may not know about. Day time and night time.

Aaaaaaaaannnnd go.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Haha don't need roofies for that... she's a good egg.

Jun 14, 2004
A visit to St. Patrick's Cathedral....

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
So many things to do in NYC. Tons of comedy clubs, night clubs and the usual
stuff like Broadway shows and tourist sites. Too many to list. Google is your friend
on this one.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I'd go with the Hudson. At least she'll get to see the Statue of Liberty on the way out.

Faz this isnt a bad idea... ferry ride on the SI ferry, go outside and look at the statue then heave her over.

Im gonna go see if AF wants to take a "romantic" boat ride....

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
So many things to do in NYC. Tons of comedy clubs, night clubs and the usual
stuff like Broadway shows and tourist sites. Too many to list. Google is your friend
on this one.
No, wackbag is. Because people know specific things that you may not come across on google. I'm looking for particular things, and good ideas. People have lots of them here. I can go on google any day, I'm in the city 3 days a week, but I'm just looking for some other people's ideas.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
well we like the comedy clubs..

carolines is good, Gotham is a great place, cellar is always good, never been to comix but I heard its nice.

and there is a TON of good restaurants and bars all over the city

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
well we like the comedy clubs..

carolines is good, Gotham is a great place, cellar is always good, never been to comix but I heard its nice.

and there is a TON of good restaurants and bars all over the city
Exactly. That's why I suggested Google. Lots of good comedy clubs but
there are so many it's tough to list them all and it depends on where and
when you are going to be in the city.

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law
No, wackbag is. Because people know specific things that you may not come across on google. I'm looking for particular things, and good ideas. People have lots of them here. I can go on google any day, I'm in the city 3 days a week, but I'm just looking for some other people's ideas.
yea but were all such dicks we can't give you a straight answer:action-sm

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
It's tough. I like going to the Planetarium but I'm a dork. The gem exhibit in the Museum of Natural History is popular too.

sobi

Mar 29, 2005
Maybe take one of those helicoptor rides. It's a total tourist thing to do, but it seems like it would be worth while.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I'm not sure if you and your chick would be into this, but I did it a few months back and it was actually really entertaining. We feared it would be really easy/cheesy but it was a nice way to kill an afternoon.

http://accomplicenewyork.com/

Part game, part theater and part tour, Accomplice: New York is a theatrical experience unlike any on Broadway, taking its audience on an actual journey through the streets of New York City. Spend an afternoon in the middle of a meticulously crafted criminal plan and experience New York in a whole new way!
They take you through Chinatown, Little Italy, etc. and you meet actors along the way who give you clues and point you where you need to go, etc. It was inexpensive (I think $50 per person) and lasted about 3 hours. There's more info on the site if you're curious. Let me know what you think.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004