This can't be real.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Jazewrites"Hiya, I'm new here. Cool site! Well when I was 14 in Hawai'i I used to smoke lots of local weed cauz it's just what you do when you surf. These 2 hippy type dudes were campin near McKenna Beach with some girl.

I was out surfin early one morning and I saw these dudes naked outside their tent. They had huge boners. I guess they just finished with their girl cauz I saw them pull condoms off then they tied knots in the ends and they threw them over in the rocks. So I was just stoned enough to be curious and when they went back in the tent I went over to the rocks and found their condoms. They were full of hippy cum! I went further up in the trees where I didn't think anybody would see me so early and I went nuts! I never had seen cum filled condoms and it made me so horned up I pulled down my shorts and untied both condoms and poured them in my face while I wanked off. Then I was hooked!! Now I'm hooked on anything pervy or kinky or dirty to try at least one time!! Aloha, Jason"
:icon_eek:

WeToYou

I am fucking pointless.
Jan 18, 2006
I hope one of them rubs the used cum in their ass and gets aids.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
That does it.

I'm going to stand outside until aliens abduct me and take me to their planet.

Earth is just not a good place to be.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Wonder how much a load of my swimmers would fetch on a site like that? I,m having money issues.

FREAKS...... There always good for somethin.

Chin nuts

Your breath smells like a dead baby's coffin.
Mar 17, 2006
Island Park, NY
Humans are the most fucked up species to hit the planet ever.