This clip would bug Anthony - Girl crashes a 1967 Shelby Cobra...similar colors too

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
She could barely get it out of the parking lot!!!! The dude is an assfuck for not stopping her at that point.

"Yep, she did it, I knew it, I knew it."

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Fucking dumb cunt. If the guy "knew" she would crash it, why the fuck did he let her drive it?

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Amazing how calm that fuckhead was when she wrecked it. . . must be a God-damned rich cunt.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
must be a kit, no one with a real one would let someone like that take out a real one. if you look real close towards the end of the vid you can see the front end seems to be fiberglass and I believe the originals were metal.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
What a dumbass. Sure it's a kit car but it was a nice piece.
He should have never let her leave the parking lot.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Yeah, even the kits aren't cheap, but it's not like it's irreplaceable. I wonder if she was covered on his insurance plan.

Rob

Lingerrring Longerrr
Wackbag Staff
ahahahahahahaha...

Yeah I'm sorry that clip did nothing but make me laugh

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
hahahaha, stupid f-in hole.

i looooove the "i knew it..."

has to be a kit.

dudes a dip-shit regardless, as soon as she had that much trouble backing up, he shouldda been dragin her ass outtta the seat, by her hair saying "no f-in way, not even maybe.... OUT!"

his fault + kit car = laughable.

jackjack

It would be even more laughable if the lawyer for the person in the white car went after the guy in addition to the driver because he said he knew it was going to be a problem and didn't stop it.
When does a figure of speech turn into an admission of responsibility?

Vinny631

Meet the Creep
that is a kit, you can see the cracked fiber glass. A real A/C Cobra has an aluminum body.