This Dave and Casey wedding is getting out of hand....

Redding

Why can't us?
....could everyone fucking relax

I have read some posts recently and it just seems insane to me that some people are getting so out of hand with bashing each other and people taking it personally....pretty much you will never meet the person who's doing the bashing and if they do turn the other cheek and be the better person...I hope that R&F realize that most people on wackbag that don't like Dave GET THE BIT and are just playing along but i have also seen some people take it personally and trash Dave personally instead of having fun with it...I like Tax we have chatted a couple times at events and hes a good guy but might not of done the right thing in this situation but people make mistakes and that's life.

I just know that in 2 weeks I will be going to the Hard rock for a wedding and a fucking good time, im not interested in breaking up petty message board fights for the main reason.....I have a pretty face and i'm not gonna get hit with a errant punch :action-sm

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Good to know your posts are becoming the same quality as your calls:action-sm

errant punch....who talks like that?

RMPGP

Great post, Sir.

It's truly a civil war at this point. And that's not good.

I really have no idea who TaxKuntz is, and never spoke with him in the past. So in looking at this situation fairly subjectively, I think he did make a mistake and overreact in doing what he did. I'm just not down with attacking chicks, I'm old fashioned like that. However pencils do have erasers and leaves do turnover :)

A friend of mine also really vouches for him, so if he is ever unbanned, I will welcome him back here with open arms (no homo) and wish him well.

Hopefully all parties involved can move past it at this point and things can calm down. And we can get back to focusing on what's really important: Earl constantly fucking up.

Redding

Why can't us?
Great post, Sir.

It's truly a civil war at this point. And that's not good.

I really have no idea who TaxKuntz is, and never spoke with him in the past. So in looking at this situation fairly subjectively, I think he did make a mistake and overreact in doing what he did. I'm just not down with attacking chicks, I'm old fashioned like that. However pencils do have erasers and leaves do turnover :)

A friend of mine also really vouches for him, so if he is ever unbanned, I will welcome him back here with open arms (no homo) and wish him well.

Hopefully all parties involved can move past it at this point and things can calm down. And we can get back to focusing on what's really important: Earl constantly fucking up.
Agreed we all need to team together against Earl

RMPGP

....thats just tonys natural retard strength
Don't forget Arch's special Vos powers such as foul smelling tumors, giant horse teeth that cut through hay, and knobby midget fingers.

Redding

Why can't us?
Don't forget Arch's special Vos powers such as foul smelling tumors, giant horse teeth that cut through hay, and knobby midget fingers.
i just like that Arch is a character now because ronnie likes how he laughs

Ron Bennington said:
Are you having a stroke?