This Is A Bit, Right? Right ....?

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
They say one of the signs of aspergers is not picking up on sarcasm.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Ladies and gentlemen, may I present you... a Troll Thread.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Ladies and gentlemen, may I present you... a Troll Thread.
Yep. The old 'lets find some stupid wackbaggers by pretending to be a stupid wackbagger' game.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I mean this > "Anthony Bans Col"

Col's one of the BIG 3rd mikers.
I hope he's bullshitting the caller -- someone who doesn't sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer to begin with.
Do you listen to the show? Just last week Anthony was explaining to Patrice about how he never jokes in regards to banning people in Twitter. Do you really believe that wouldn't carry over to guests of the show? The truth is Colin has become exceedingly controversial, and with less than a year on their contracts O&A can't risk jeopardizing their upcoming negotiations.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Have you read Colin's twitter? He's become a real jerk. I'm glad Anthony doesn't want him on the show anymore.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
Have you read Colin's twitter? He's become a real jerk. I'm glad Anthony doesn't want him on the show anymore.
And, his musical knowledge is way yonder below the Boy's...

iamcolinquinn Colin Quinn
Nirvana was bad because they're phony. They sang about depression but didn't really live it. Pink Floyd only had one top 40 so there you go

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Colin's binge is nothing compared to the one Opie's on right now.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
"they" also told me I could float off the chrysler building if I was wearing my propellor hat.
Wow. A troll trolling a troll thread about Ant trolling about Colin Quinn's troll twitter posts.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Wow. A troll trolling a troll thread about Ant trolling about Colin Quinn's troll twitter posts.
I'm not a troll. I don't actively try to insult or sully anyone, unless I've been sullied first.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I'm not a troll. I don't actively try to insult or sully anyone, unless I've been sullied first.
You don't have to insult to be a troll. You just have to post things intending to piss people off, start an argument or derail a thread.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
You don't have to insult to be a troll. You just have to post things intending to piss people off, start an argument or derail a thread.
Well maybe from whatever country you are from.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Well maybe from whatever country you are from.
The internet disagrees with you:

1. troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

2. troll

One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.
3. troll

1a. Noun
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

1b. Noun
A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.
A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "Flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread.

1c. Noun
A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Nope.

Afternoonquilling-definition: posting about all things #shredding, sharing laughs with e-buddies and handing out grains of salt.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
To be honest, this thread started out with 3 flat tires. At least noonquil has a sense of humor about his trolling.

#spartanblood