This is a problem; No cussing club

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
http://www.nocussing.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTNv2dOBFJk

Can I vomit now?

fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole fuck cunt shit motherfucker ass hole

Nov 29, 2006
FL
Step 1: Instead of ass say buns, like "kiss my buns" or "you're a buns hole"

Step 2: Instead of shit say poo, as in "bull poo", "poo head" and this "poo is cold"

Step 3: With bitch drop the t because bich is latin for generosity

Step 4: Dont say fuck any more because fuck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I thought this was like a NightCLUB, but this too is stupid.

The member photos look like such a fun group...

Don't Wear Jean Shorts!

I've never understood why saying "Bad Words" makes you bad or the argument that people who curse only do so because they aren't intelligent enough to think of anything else. Shut up, people who say Fiddlesticks and Fudge make me Ill.

I remember in Highschool there was this group that went around and did little fun skits about not drinking or having sex before you're married or 21 and whatnot. Same thing...
They passed around these little promise cards to everyone, and wanted them to be signed and kept in your wallet. Mine ended up in the nearest trashcan.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
FYI, i came acrost this from Fox News. They interviewed the cunt behind it. Apparently some people have been calling her house and cussing.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
That site is offensive to people with tourettes and should be shut down.

[yt]HkPF4EU1L9k[/yt]

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I've always been very good at keeping my cussing mouth where it belongs and not cursing when I shouldn't. Damn I should have gone into radio, I'd never make the dump sheet.

Having said that, don't these cunts have something more important to do?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I never cursed until High School...although I knew most of them all by then..I got my ass tanned for saying ...of all things "Gator gum Sucked" after a basketball game at age 12, after hearing another kid say it. I cursed alot in College.. But not so much now...except here!