OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

This is one of the rebel leaders in Libya

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by BIV, Sep 2, 2011.

1. BIV

BIV I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...hief-says-he-was-tortured-by-cia-2347912.html

2. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

Belhaj is a VERY shady figure. I wouldn't trust too much of what he said. First he was a Salafi Islamist, then he "reformed" and became buddy buddy with Qadhafi, now he's a rebel with no ties to terrorism....

3. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

I don't trust a single person in that entire country a far as I could throw them... into a pool of bacon grease. And that includes Libyan children and even house pets... I don't trust a single fucking one of them. That ALL cheered in joy on 9/11 and when Pan Am 103 went down... you know they fucking did, and they'd do it again if it happened tomorrow. Fuck that shit hole country and every last savage who inhabits it... and their house pets too.

4. lajikal

lajikal Registered User

Ahmm, i believe you mean this is the leader of the libyan freedom fighters. :icon_wink

5. jimmymac72

jimmymac72 Up all night
    It's My Birthday!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.... In other words, after you help me kick this guy in the head, you are next. Why do we continue to trust these savages?

6. weeniewawa

weeniewawa it's a man, baby!!!

you could have previewed the post before you posted all the HTML info and advertisements that were in the text you copy and pasted

OH, and i hope (K)(Q)(G)addafi comes back and kills all the AlQuida terrorists that are fighting him over there

7. TheDrip

TheDrip I'm bi-winning.

I hear his right-hand man is the Oriental kid from UCLA.