Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/

I actually own a few things from here already:

Adjust-A-Cup Measuring Cup

Buy it ⇒ Amazon.com
$9.10
The Adjust-A-Cup measuring cup is a clever little cooking tool to save space, allowing you to throw out the endless assortment of varying cup sizes and use just one adjustable measuring cup for all your cooking needs.

Glass Skull Drinking Cup

Buy it ⇒ Amazon.com
$17.95
Let everyone know you mean business by drinking your favorite refreshments out of a skull! Well.. A glass skull, to be specific. This glass skull drinking cup holds up to 16 ounces and adds character to any drinking set.

And who didn't have one of these as a kid...

Switchblade Pocket Comb

Buy it ⇒ Amazon.com
$2.95
This was the coolest thing ever when I was a kid. Pull out this bad boy and everyone will get tense thinking things are about to get messy, til you hit the switch and a fancy little comb comes out instead of a blade and everyone sighs in relief. From then on, everyone respects and fears you.

Other goodies...

Whiskey Ice Cube Stones

Buy It ⇒ Amazon.com
$19.99
Whiskey stones are freezable naturally mined soapstones that will keep your drink cold but won’t water it down. The whiskey stones will keep your drink cold up to an hour, allowing you to savor the delicious whiskey. These Whiskey stones are a great gift for dads, or alcoholics in general.

Your Ex Knife Holder Set

Buy it ⇒ Amazon.com
$79.99
Finally a knife holder that calms the murderous rage we all feel for our ex’s! This five piece knife set includes every type of knife you’d typically use, and comes in a wide variety of colors.

USB Rechargable AA Batteries

Buy it ⇒ Amazon.com
$16.08
These rechargable batteries are just a tad bit cooler than your typical rechargable batteries. These rechargable batteries plug into your USB slot on your computer to get their juice reinvigorated.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
OK, I love stuff like this. But the one thing I really want out of all this, those rechargable batteries seem really cool. Oh and the knife thing, that is pretty neat. LOVE LOVE LOVE this stupid stuff!

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
We have the measuring cup, but i think it was a housewarming or shower gift..of course had the switchblade comb, got it on the boardwalk in Wild wood, loved that thing. I also have the whiskey stones and i have to say they do work pretty well. Doesn't get as cold as ice but at least the drink isn't water by the time you get to the bottom of the glass.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Batteries are fucking cool. Switchblade comb is a great way to get shot 80 times by the cops.

metallikat87

Dec 14, 2006
Oklahoma

Secret Stash Container Bolt

Hide valuables in plain sight with this secret stash container made from a real hollowed out 3/4″ machine bolt. Great for storing and hiding small items or money in hard to find places, such as in the garage where bolts like this one would be blend in perfectly.

Diamonds? That's what this is for?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
its for coke ;)

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.

Secret Stash Container Bolt

Hide valuables in plain sight with this secret stash container made from a real hollowed out 3/4″ machine bolt. Great for storing and hiding small items or money in hard to find places, such as in the garage where bolts like this one would be blend in perfectly.

Diamonds? That's what this is for?
I can safely say I would never in 1000 years decide to try to pull a simple bolt apart to see if you had a drug stash in it. But the drug dog might hit on it...just sayin.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I'm interested in Whiskey Stones.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I can safely say I would never in 1000 years decide to try to pull a simple bolt apart to see if you had a drug stash in it. But the drug dog might hit on it...just sayin.
I would imagine the guys on the narco squad have seen some pretty creative stash spots that they overlooked right in front of them and the dogs had no trouble finding.

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
Apr 26, 2008
bohemia, ny
If Tom Savini had a switch blade comb then I guess I might as well get one.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I'm a big fan of uncrate.com, but this site seems to be updated more. Bookmarked!

I love this shit.