This new movie Premium Rush preview...

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Not even sure if this is the right spot for this thread. Fuck it.

Here's the trailer for those who haven't seen it.

[video=youtube;Pn6ie1zCkZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn6ie1zCkZU[/video]

IN NEW YORK RIDING A BIKE AND DELIVERING MESSAGES IS FUCKING XTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT COULD GO WRONG! WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE! THIS JOB IS FUCKING INSANE! SORRY BUDDY, YOU CAN'T LOOK IN THE PACKAGE TIL IT'S DELIVERED!!

I hate our country for this.

No fucking angle. Is this a movie about cool bike riding tricks? I hate everything about this and I hope everybody involved dies. That is all.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Well. Thank you for posting this. I don't know what to say.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Well. Thank you for posting this. I don't know what to say.
I have an anger problem and I vent it out on the internet. That's all there is to say. That preview made me really mad.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
I've got an idea for a movie. I'm going to call it...

XTREME PIZZA DELIVERY GUY!

It'll be like Saw meets the basketball scene in Escape from LA meets Crank meets that book from high school The World's Most Dangerous Game meets Romeo And Juliet all tied into one XTREME FUCKIN MOVIE

Backstory: Some old man has Cancer in Los Angeles(Or New york chicago, who gives a shit really?) and he's had enough of the world. Most of all, he's had enough of his Pizza being delivered in less than the 30-45 minutes promised by his local pizzeria.... He realizes he only has months, days to live. His last name is Suchandberg and his daughter is dating a non-jewish boy from the rival family Blahbasmith, who just so happens to work at the pizzeria. It's a forbidden love you see.

The old man, tired of the pizza taking it's time, the non-kyke penetrating his daughter on a daily basis, and the promise of certain death around the corner, comes up with a plan. He passes Blahbasmith on the street on his way to work and injects him with a shot of Kykingstein juice that will kill him in 6 hours time. He orders pizzas to 5 different locations throughout the city, knowing his stop will be last, and only he has the antidote. If he tells young Suchandberg girl the deal is off.

He calls in and places the order to young Blahbasmith, and tells him of his task, with a sick twisted laugh in his voice. Will young Blahbasmith make it? Will he overcome the obstacles of Pizza delivering?

Blahbasmith, knowing the seriousness of the situation calls his father, who in turn gives him a bit of pork to put on the pizza, knowing that the jew will surely die if he intakes the delicious pork product.

Twists and turns, and turns and twists all throughout.

Cut to: Group of black guys stopping young Blahbasmith from delivering his pizza. "EY WHITEBOY, U LOST? U THINK HAVIN A JOB IS OK ROUND THESE PARTS?"

Cut to: Blahbasmith getting a flat tire. "COULD ANYTHING ELSE GO WRONG WITH TODAY? DELIVERING PIZZA IS INTENSE!"

Cut to: Blahbasmith on the phone with his Suchandberg girlfriend "Baby, if you I don't see you after today, I just want you to know i you love"

Cut to: Quick flashes of action sequence with intense music.......

Cut to: Suchandberg "15 minutes left, and time is up. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *cough cough cough cough*"

Coming soon to a theatre near you.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
When I see a trailer for a silly movie I think, "Gee, that's a silly movie" and move on with my life.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
I can imagine myself loving this when I was 12 years old. Now, not so much, but I can't blame them for making movies like this. Not everything is for me.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
It's a silly concept but it really doesn't bother me. And now it's at 73% at Rotten Tomatoes.

Dec 12, 2007
IN NEW YORK RIDING A BIKE AND DELIVERING MESSAGES IS FUCKING XTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT COULD GO WRONG! WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE! THIS JOB IS FUCKING INSANE! SORRY BUDDY, YOU CAN'T LOOK IN THE PACKAGE TIL IT'S DELIVERED!!

I hate our country for this.
Pretty much thought the samething. AMC won't stop running the preview either so I get stuck watching it over and over.