This Woman Makes the Same Face. At the Nearly the Same Time. Everyday.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
This Woman Makes the Same Face. At the Nearly the Same Time. Everyday.

Yoko Shono is up bright and early daily for morning show Mezamashi TV, which is kind of like Today for Japan. And what seems like everyday at the nearly the exact same time, she makes what seems to be the exact same face. You must see it to believe it.
Note: If you are prone to seizures, you might want to sit this article out. #notkidding

Duck Mouths and the Ladies Who Love Them
Seventeen-year-old Mana wasn't in school. Heck, she wasn't even in her school uniform.… Read…
Noticed by 2ch, Japan's largest online forum, Shono's smile is what's called, "ahiru guchi" (アヒル口), or "duck mouth" in English. It's not uncommon for celebrities—male and female—to make pouty duck faces. No biggie!
However, what makes Shono's unusual is that, give or take a few minutes, she's making nearly the exact same face. Almost. Every. Day. Don't believe me? Here are several days worth of Shono smile:
Expand
Which, of course, turns into this inevitable, mind-melting GIF:

On 2ch, some said they thought the smile was charming, but many wrote that they found the identical duck mouth smiles "creepy".

Others wondered if morning show anchors like Shono actually practice their duck mouths. It seems rather unnatural and forced!

Another wrote that Shono's uncanny ability to do a duck mouth at nearly the same time everyday wasn't creepy, but frightening. Added yet another commenter, "There's something scary about this."

Besides working as an anchor, Shono once lent her voice to an episode of One Piece a few years back. She played, you guessed it, an announcer. Since this was before the duck mouth became really, really popular in Japan, One Piece was spared her pouty smile. Morning television, however, isn't.
http://kotaku.com/this-woman-makes-the-same-face-at-the-nearly-the-same-486745510

For some reason, I feel the need to tag NeonTaster

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Does this 'person' really exist, or is she trapped in some time loop?

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
I'd rather time roop her vagina with my girthy white goodness.
She does look somewhat familiar. I think I have a time roop of her making "oopsies" into her white cotton panties. :greyalien:

Oh, those goofy Japs.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
She does look somewhat familiar. I think I have a time roop of her making "oopsies" into her white cotton panties. :greyalien:

Oh, those goofy Japs.

Again, there should be a law, prohibiting the use of panties, for all attractive non-menstruating woman. Through out the universe.

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
If she had another face, don't you think she'd use it??

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
So that's what Japan calls a duck face? :meh:

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
I think that's shrimp tempura. Aren't you a chef? :action-sm
Hey!!! Fugu and everyone that looks like you!

And no, I'm just a semi-fancy home cook. :rolleyes:

To me, watching her sucking on a Shrimp doesn't have the same pizazz, so I substituted Corn Dog. I had hoped She would be a "Size Qreen".

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Hey!!! Fugu and everyone that looks like you!

And no, I'm just a semi-fancy home cook. :rolleyes:

To me, watching her sucking on a Shrimp doesn't have the same pizazz, so I substituted Corn Dog. I had hoped She would be a "Size Qreen".
I thought you might be like NeonTaster and would have preferred her devouring some tako sushi.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Just to put things into a little more perspective:

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
I thought you might be like NeonTaster and would have preferred her devouring some tako sushi.
If they're hot, I don't care whom...or what they do. It's just that if you make a Duck face, by Japanese law (as far as you know), something must be shoved into your yapper.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
1) Yup..still epileptic....
2) I want to Nagasaki her...that's where you fuck her so hard there is an outline left on the wall.