Those wierd ear/jaw "pains"

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Don't really know how to explain it...like if you blow up a balloon...that pain that sometimes happens. I get this sometimes and have know idea what it is or what causes it.

Those "pains"..what the fuck are they?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I think they call it T.A. it is a jaw condition in people who clench their teeth all the time.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
I think they call it T.A. it is a jaw condition in people who clench their teeth all the time.
No, no....different. It hardly ever happens...it's like a reaction or something. Like, sometimes if I have a REALLY COLD beer....ZING, right in my earjaws.

MyKneeGrows

A Mean-Spirited Nothing™
I get it too, occasionally. Sometimes followed by a high pitch frequency change in your ear hole?

It's gotta be the cancer that the government gave with my polio vaccine. For population control. Fuckin' Pricks.

MyKneeGrows

A Mean-Spirited Nothing™
On the serious side, I do get that pain too, and it is sometimes followed by high pitch ferquency changes. It weirds me out. I just tell myself it's gotta be something in the weed. I wish I knew what it really was though.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Yeah...I think that's the joint. I'm more curious as to what triggers the pain though....don't have any of those symptoms. Like I said, it hardly ever happens and goes away in about 5 or 10 minutes. Last time it happened was like 6-7 months ago.

A really cold beer (sometimes)....blowing up a balloon (sometimes). Before, I'm eating a couple of slices of pizza and a diet coke and I get the pain....odd.

favourite

Extra white meat - HOLLA!
TMJ? can be brought on by stress, grinding teeth at night, alot of gum chewing and caffeine can irritate it, I work with orthodontists who deal with this stuff...go see one...warm compresses can help.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Why does every thing have to have a name? In the old days It was simply called PAIN. DEAL WITH IT! Its not a symptom not a condition it happens when u blow to hard. My kid is acting up at 2 It was called the terrible 2's now what pill will they stick your kid on to get threw it.

FUCK ARE THERE ANY REAL MEN LEF TIN THE WORLD ?

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
I have TMJ... causes pain if i keep my mouth closed or open for too long, or eat chewy foods / gum... and my jaw cracks every single time i open my mouth (also makes my jaw open crooked) ... I have to stretch out my jaw often... but I dont grind my teeth at night so the night guard treatment wouldn't work for me... which is why Ive never gotten it fixed... it definitely sucks bad, but if you grind your teeth at night the best way to help it is the night guard... ask your dentist about it

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
TMJ? can be brought on by stress, grinding teeth at night, alot of gum chewing and caffeine can irritate it, I work with orthodontists who deal with this stuff...go see one...warm compresses can help.
TMJ That was what I meant! for some reason I kept thinking a TIA
Which is like a mini Stroke.

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
More than likely the solution is a nightguard/retainer type of thing that you'll have to use if it's TMJ.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Like, sometimes if I have a REALLY COLD beer....ZING, right in my earjaws.
This line made me L-OL

Why does every thing have to have a name? In the old days It was simply called PAIN. DEAL WITH IT! Its not a symptom not a condition it happens when u blow to hard. My kid is acting up at 2 It was called the terrible 2's now what pill will they stick your kid on to get threw it.

FUCK ARE THERE ANY REAL MEN LEF TIN THE WORLD ?
OW OW MY KNEEEEEEEEEE
Ha Ha!