Three Killed in Connecticut Home Invasion, Suspects Arrested

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Nov 4, 2002
Shitsville, NY
Guess the race - Three Killed in Connecticut Home Invasion, Suspects Arrested

No pics, so I'll give you one guess.

CHESHIRE, Conn. — Three people were killed after thieves broke into their home, held them hostage for several hours and ultimately set the house ablaze before being nabbed by police while trying to flee the scene.
Authorities surrounded the home after a woman was taken by one of the suspects to a bank and somehow alerted an employee that her family was being held hostage, The Hartford Courant reported on its Web site. Connecticut State Police said in a statement issued Monday that officers went to the residence after bank officials notified them of a "suspicious withdrawal."
A man inside the house was able to escape with severe injuries and provide authorities with some information, state police said in the statement. The man is currently hospitalized in serious but stable condition.
Two suspects tried to escape after apparently setting the home on fire, but were quickly arrested at gunpoint when the car they were driving crashed into two police cruisers, according to state authorities.
The Cheshire Fire Department responded to the scene, extinguished the fire and discovered three bodies inside the house, state police said.
Neighbors said the home belonged to the Petit family — William Petit Jr. and his wife, Jennifer Hawke-Petit, and their two daughters.
Petit, 50, is the medical director of the Joslin Diabetes Center Affiliate at The Hospital of Central Connecticut, and his wife of 22 years worked at the Cheshire Academy, a boarding school.
Staff at Cheshire Academy were trying to confirm the news Monday afternoon, said spokeswoman Colleen Reilly.
"Everyone here is devastated. So we are still in shock," Reilly said.
"It's just a very difficult day here. We are just finding about it now," said Philip Moore, director of communications for the school.
Hawke-Petit, 48, worked at the boarding and day school as co-director of its health center, taking care of students and faculty there, Moore said.
"She was very good at educating kids about good health, not just taking care of them when they are not feeling well," Moore said.
Police said there was one male survivor, and two of those who died were female. Additional information on the third victim was not available, and it wasn't known whether arson was the cause of death or whether the victims were killed before the fire was set.
The Rev. Ronald A. Rising, a neighbor, said he has known the family for more than 10 years.
"They're just a lovely family," he said. "It's just awful to think it would happen to a family like that in this community. You don't think about those things happening."
The upper-middle class neighborhood includes colonial homes with well-kept lawns.
Cheshire, a suburb with a population of more than 29,000, is just east of Waterbury and about 15 miles north of New Haven.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
The Cheshire Fire Department responded to the scene, extinguished the fire and discovered three bodies inside the house, state police said.

"They're just a lovely family,"
Probably not anymore

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
why do we let savages like this live? fuck arresting them, gun the fuckers down. our country will just never learn. maybe the chinese should take over, at least they know how to handle these situations

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
You're right. You gotta hand it to the Chinese. They don't fuck around.

Bullet to the back of the head. No bullshit.

EDIT: Actually, they now have MOBILE DEATH VANS set up for lethal injection. Check it out here

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Savages identified...

http://www.courant.com/news/custom/...led-0724,0,1696148.story?coll=hc_tab01_layout

CHESHIRE - Police have identified a 26-year-old Cheshire man and a 44-year-old Winsted man, both with long criminal histories, as suspects in a horrific home invasion in which a mother and her two daughters died Monday.

Joshua Komisarjevsky, 26, of 840 North Brooksdale Road, Cheshire, and Steven Hayes, 44, of 5-H Horn Ave., Winsted, each face a multitude of charges, including first-degree aggravated sexual assault and first-degree kidnapping. State police said the investigation is continuing and that more charges will be filed.

The men are being held on $15 million bail each for an appearance today in Superior Court in Meriden.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
This is why people need guns to kill the filth that run the streets harming innocent people who are doing nothing but just trying to live life and have a family.

Bill

Aug 11, 2004
Huntington Station
Jimmy & Anthony would have lost their bet (as Schmed apparently would have also). They're both white.

Story with photos.

(WTNH) _ State police today identified two suspects charged with the deadly home invasion at a doctor's home in Cheshire. Both have long histories of burglaries and both were on parole at the time of the Cheshire attack.

The two are identified as Joshua Komisarjevsky, 26, of 840 North Brooksvale Road in Cheshire, and Steven Hayes, 44, of 5 H Horn Ave. in Winsted.

Each face the following charges:

Aggravated Sexual Assault
Kidnapping
Burglary
Arson
Larceny
Robbery
Risk of Injury
In addition, Komisarjevsky faces one count of Assault.

According to a Department of Correction web site search, Hayes was sentenced in 2003 for up to five years behind bars for burglary. His release date was unavailable.

A court official in Meriden says Hayes has more than two dozen criminal convictions going back to 1980.

The State of Connecticut Criminal Conviction database shows Komisarjevsky was convicted in late 2002 and early 2003 of burglary in the towns of Cheshire, Bristol and Farmington. He was sentenced to up to five years behind bars.

The court official says Komisarjevsky has a record of more than 20 separate burglaries.

Neither man is listed on the State of Connecticut Sex Offender Registry.

The wife and daughters of Dr. William Petit were killed Monday during a home invasion at their home in Cheshire.

Komisarjevsky's home address is less than two miles from the Petit home.

Each suspect was held on $15 million bond.

"It is anticipated that additional charges will be lodged against the accused in this case," state police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance said in a news release this morning.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I knew as soon as they were described as locals... theres no swoogies in CT.

therefor probably the only murder this year so far.

CT is fucking awsome.

AJellyDonut

They're paying for it, you eat it!
Dec 13, 2004
Queens, NY
I can't even imagine the rage this guy must feel. He was beaten and tied up in the basement. His wife was killed right after she returned from the bank to get money out for them. Both his daughters were tied to their beds and ***** then set on fire. All the time this guy is in the basement hearing all this shit unable to do anything. How do you really go on living?

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Joshua Komisarjevsky and Steven Hayes?

shocking twist.

Swamp CAve

aka Fuzzy Dunlop
Jan 27, 2005
Chapel Hill, NC
I can't even imagine the rage this guy must feel. He was beaten and tied up in the basement. His wife was killed right after she returned from the bank to get money out for them. Both his daughters were tied to their beds and ***** then set on fire. All the time this guy is in the basement hearing all this shit unable to do anything. How do you really go on living?
Yeah I'd definitely pull a Samuel L. Jackson from "A Time to Kill"

.... "yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell!"

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
and people wonder why i have so many guns, dogs and a very long driveway.

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.
I knew as soon as they were described as locals... theres no swoogies in CT.

therefor probably the only murder this year so far.

CT is fucking awsome.

The reaon CT rules is that the savages make up a small part of the population and a very large part of the prison population. In Ct they dont just throw these scumbags in prison, they keep them there. If you're not going to execute them, then for Gods sake, don't turn them loose on a society that believes the justice system works.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
hartford used to have the largest chapter of the "latin kings" in the whole country

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Why? It'll NEVER, EVER, EVER EVER EVER happen to you. EVER! ;)
no it wont,

i do worry though, my wife is a day sleeper, most burglary's in this end of the world happen in the middle of the day, our houses are spread far enough apart to remove much suspicion

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Roll down security shutters are awesome for keeping out unwanted guests. Backed with dogs, and finally a homeowner with enough weapons to survive doomsday and then some.