Three people shot at Santa Monica College

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
KCAL interviewed a witness who gave the following suspect description:
White male. Black overalls. Dreadlocks.
Mentioned another shooter which he didn't describe.
Noted a shot up car on an area of campus which cars are not permitted.

So far one has been captured/killed (unclear) another suspect somewhere on campus.

Campus is blocks away from where the President is holding a fundraiser at the moment; this explains the no-fly zone in place over the area (that's why there are no LA News choppers over the scene)

ironman25dc

Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
The full story from CBS Los Angeles:

Santa Monica College was on lockdown Friday after a shooting was reported in the library.
California Highway Patrol received a 911 call at 11:55 a.m. about a man with one or more guns and firing south of the campus located at 1900 Pico Blvd., according to Santa Monica police.

“Multiple” injuries were reported, including the suspect, but it was unclear how many people were hurt or the extent of their injuries.

According to reports, a worker on campus heard dozens of gunshots and saw students, who are taking final exams on the campus this week, scrambling for safety.
There were unconfirmed reports of a male adult was reportedly seen shooting at a bus and other cars around noon, according to CHP Sgt. Denise Joplin.
One student told KCAL9 there were two shooters seen at the time of the shooting.

President Barack Obama is in Santa Monica speaking at a luncheon fundraiser for the Democratic National Committee about a 10-minute drive from where the shooting took place.

It’s not known if the shooting is related to his presence in the city.

Some students remained on campus shortly before 1 p.m. and were ordered to shelter-in-place, according to CBS2′s Kara Finnstrom.
All Santa Monica schools were on lockdown until further notice.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/06/07/shots-fired-suspect-down-at-santa-monica-college/

ironman25dc

Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
The suspect in custody does NOT match the description of the shooter
Those strict gun laws are really working for California, right?
If you want to see how well strict gun controls work, watch Vice on HBO tonight; here's an awesome preview:

ironman25dc

Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
It gets weirder:
There is a Vine video being aired by CBS LA/KCAL showing a car with a bullet hole in the drivers side window in front of a house engulfed in flames. The video is from a location very close to the shooting.

ironman25dc

Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
Footage of Asian male dressed in all black being taken into custody aired on KCAL (might not be a suspect, but might be).
No word on the White male dressed in overalls with dreadlocks and a shotgun being apprehended.

ironman25dc

Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
Update: Two men found dead inside the home on fire I posted about earlier; that home is located at Kansas & Yorkshire in Santa Monica.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
White male. Black overalls. Dreadlocks.

Overalls? Can't even remember the last time I wore overalls.

Remember (if you're a late 80's-90's kid) when overalls made a brief comeback and those crazy kids would wear them with only one side buckled or both sides unbuckled?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

Remember (if you're a late 80's-90's kid) when overalls made a brief comeback and those crazy kids would wear them with only one side buckled or both sides unbuckled?
OshKosh B'Gosh

ironman25dc

Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL

From what I understand overall enthusiast Justin Bieber is not in Los Angeles today...

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
From what I understand overall enthusiast Justin Bieber is not in Los Angeles today...
There are very few celebrities that I hate. But there is something about Justin Bieber that really bothers me.

ironman25dc

Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
There are very few celebrities that I hate. But there is something about Justin Bieber that really bothers me.

He is the Lief Garrett of the 10's... I'm sure you've seen the Lief Garrett "Behind the Music" with the reunion with the friend who Lief paralyzed, I think Bieber's downfall will be far worse than Lief's...

Apr 30, 2011
CLT

You mean wiggers?

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Chiraq? What about Chinam? Or Chistan? Or Chimandy? Of Chiettysburg? I'm just riffin' here. I don't know. Take us out, fat ******. Fuckin' hilarious. Fuck you, cocksucka.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
Actually, I hope Feincunt does NOT get shot. That would only give the gun grabbers another reason to go after guns.

What I really hope happens is that she gets fucking splattered on the freeway by trucker driving an 18 wheeler loaded with Smith and Wesson firearms.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Actually, I hope Feincunt does NOT get shot. That would only give the gun grabbers another reason to go after guns.

What I really hope happens is that she gets fucking splattered on the freeway by trucker driving an 18 wheeler loaded with Smith and Wesson firearms.
Or maybe she has an accidental discharge from her own cc weapon. It would be fitting considering shes not a responsible gun owner. Law abiding yes but not responsible