'Throw Momma From the Train'....part 2!?

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Holy crap this would make my day if it happened. Unless of course, it completely blows.

It’s been 20 years since Danny DeVito’s directing debut and so, when I got a chance to talk to the man himself a couple days ago, I couldn’t resist asking if he’s ever thought about a sequel. Guess what? He’s game! DeVito said, “I actually haunt Billy [Crystal] all the time. I always call him and say we should do a sequel. I called Billy at 7AM one morning. I must have woken him up and I was like, ‘I have this idea.’ He was like, ‘Are you done?’ He went back to sleep.”

Of course Anne Ramsey has sadly passed on, but I for one believe there are plenty of possibilities left for Owen and Larry. DeVito seems to agree and thinks perhaps the time is right. He told me, “I love that picture. We should be doing [a sequel]. This year we’re doing a special DVD for it and then we’re going to try to get someone to play it in theaters for the anniversary, and then we’ll see.”

Owen!!!!!!!!!!! [yt]Fw99j6v1n3g[/yt]

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2007/09/05/so-would-it-be-throw-momma-from-the-trainagain/

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Stop, just stop.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Momma's dead, screenwriters need to go to a fucking Barnes & Noble. There are a million books you could adapt into movies.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i love the first movie, mmmmmmm captan janeway

Aug 10, 2007
The first movie blew, what exactly is going to improve after two decades and two failed careers? The biggest surprise, Billy Crystal is still alive? What are they gonna cast Steve Guttenberg to?