Time for Philly fans to unite

SmellyFingers

Fresh From Your Mom's Box
If they're going to take the boys off of a major market, then it time for us Philly O & A listeners to do something about it. This can also apply to people who are outside the Philly market who would like to help, or as in my case, XM subscribers as well. If they're going to do this, we can at least let our voices and opinions be heard.

Here are some contacts below. Even though it's tempting to let those shitdicks at YSP have it, it would be better to give intelligent, clear reasons why O & A should be back on in Philly. Save the Ramone's and Frrrrrrunkis's for on air attacks.

If you can think of any other people or places to contact, please post them.

WYSP-FM Active/Alternative Rock 94.1 215-625-9460
http://94wysp.com/Email-Us/1063305

CBS Radio Contact Page http://www.cbsradio.com/contact/sitehelpform.html

CBS RADIO
1515 Broadway
New York, NY 10036
212-846-3939

You can contact the person down below and urge her to put O and A on the new alt. rock station, Radio 104.5 in Philly.

Clear Channel Radio
Sanda Coyle
Phone: 1-210-822-2828
Email: sandacoyle@clearchannel.com

maz

TRueWDTer
sent my FIRST e-mail to wysp
a little while ago
there will be more

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
(2 replys in 2.5 hours)

well theres your problem!

Rumrunner

bring back the walkover
Thanks for starting this thread, I am adding the cbs contact list I emailed to express my disappointment, these include names that were listed on the current reorganization release that came out yesterday:

free to cut and paste, put on the BCC: line so they don't think they are on a list, I removed all those that came back undeliverable.

CBS contacts: dan.mason@cbsradio.com, walter.berger@cbsradio.com, scott.herman@cbsradio.com, don.bouloukos@cbsradio.com, lisa.decker@cbsradio.com, david.goodman@cbsradio.com, richard.lobel@cbsradio.com, karen.mateo@cbsradio.com, chris.oliviero@cbsradio.com, glynn.walden@cbsradio.com, tchiusano@923freefm.com,

F

Fanboy515

Im new to the board and will jump in on this. i already called clear channel and that reps assistants must be getting tons of calls about this cause she sounded pretty anooyed when i called about adding oanda to 104.5.

I am new to the board but consider myself to have "lingered longer" although i will admit i shirtly went over to hoo hoo after the 2002 firing up until last year. we all know hoo hoo has lost it, and o&a is where its at, so hopefully i canbe forgiven for my sin of actually having sirus for a short period and admitting my "sin" of listening to hoo hoo whohas not been anything since jackie left anyway. but alos just wanted to say hi and i am a newbie to the forum!

watsonnostaw

good luck bro

Top Bottom