Time invested in Games, Steam Statistics

Bobobie

I was installing a Game on Steam and noticed that they show how hours you've played a game. I can't believe how many hours I've played some of these games. Especially when you imagine how many hours are in a single week. It would be like playing a single game 1-2 weeks straight.

Skyrim 186 hours. Could be more, but I'm still waiting for all the DLC in a single package to come down in price. Looks like it's never going to happen.
Fallout 3 88 hours. Once New Vegas Came out, I never played it again other than the occasional Mod, eventually even they all moved over to NV.
New Vegas 157 Hours. This, I don't understand. If Skyrim is 186 hours, this should be double.

I wish I had my Elder Scrolls 4, Bioshock 1 and Mass Effect 1 statistics, but I pirated those games before Steam was a thing. I easily put as much time in ES4 as five, plus I played all the DLC.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I was installing a Game on Steam and noticed that they show how hours you've played a game. I can't believe how many hours I've played some of these games. Especially when you imagine how many hours are in a single week. It would be like playing a single game 1-2 weeks straight.

Skyrim 186 hours. Could be more, but I'm still waiting for all the DLC in a single package to come down in price. Looks like it's never going to happen.
Fallout 3 88 hours. Once New Vegas Came out, I never played it again other than the occasional Mod, eventually even they all moved over to NV.
New Vegas 157 Hours. This, I don't understand. If Skyrim is 186 hours, this should be double.

I wish I had my Elder Scrolls 4, Bioshock 1 and Mass Effect 1 statistics, but I pirated those games before Steam was a thing. I easily put as much time in ES4 as five, plus I played all the DLC.
I don't even play video games that often, but there are a few where I'm like "well I must have left it on all night then. For several nights. Over multiple weeks."

I just realized I have Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, the old point and click game. I am going to get back into that.

And there's a Leisure Suit Larry game coming out next month, which, I am tempted to get. I remember liking that series.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator

I have over 400 hours on some games.

Bobobie

I don't even play video games that often, but there are a few where I'm like "well I must have left it on all night then. For several nights. Over multiple weeks."

I just realized I have Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, the old point and click game. I am going to get back into that.

And there's a Leisure Suit Larry game coming out next month, which, I am tempted to get. I remember liking that series.
You would like Good old Games. GOG.Com. They have a lot of old games made so they can be installed on New Hardware. Plus, it's DRM free. It's like Steam in that you can download it repeatedly. Just in case they go out of business, I've downloaded all my games and archived them too.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I would be jaw agape if I ever saw the hours in World of Warcraft, grand total, across all 3 accounts I'd sold. It's at least 2000 hours.

Overwatch is creeping up past 500 I'm sure.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Many, many, many hours. thousands over my lifetime

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
No one ever said it was a good investment.
Playing video games for long periods of time is much like Louie Ck's bit on masturbation. Its great joy followed by immediate regret and shame for having to do this.

The bit needs a further addition after the last year for old Louie though.

MTJonny

Donator
I had over 300 days logged on just one of my old Everquest characters.

I wasn't very cool in highschool.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Playing video games for long periods of time is much like Louie Ck's bit on masturbation. Its great joy followed by immediate regret and shame for having to do this.

The bit needs a further addition after the last year for old Louie though.
At least in gaming you can hit reset or go back to a previous save.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I don't play enough video games for this to be horrible, but it sounds like when I decided to check Amazon's feature that shows you the total of all the money you've ever spent with them.

It's better not knowing some things.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I don't play enough video games for this to be horrible, but it sounds like when I decided to check Amazon's feature that shows you the total of all the money you've ever spent with them.

Checking my order history, says I've spent over 500 bucks on spices, then it called me a queer.

Computers are getting more advanced by the day.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
In the 20 years that it has been around, I probably have months wasted into Everquest across my primary accounts. Particularly back when you had to be logged in to sell in the bazaar. Not so much on EQ2, since I only played that for about a year or so.

Pulled last 10 years +$29,300 on 900 orders. Though about half of that is business expense.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Uggggg I did that a few times when I was playing COD4 basically every night, also when playing grand theft auto, hours and hours and hours, which reminds me, back to playing battlefield 1.. I’ve actually considered playing the campaign again because I missed so many tidbits, I’ve also considered getting red dead redemption, I hate buying games on release but by the time they go on sale everyone has ever there given up, or outranks me by so much it’s a slaughter

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I played a couple hours tonight and its pretty amusing. They got Vesemir's voice actor from The Witcher playing the bartender.

I only played one other Larry game about 10 years ago and it stunk. He was a fat midget in that game and now he's a normal dude.