TJ Miller = good in studio guest

TheSqueakyWheel

Jul 14, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Normally people only bicth when there is a bad guest, but that TJ Miller guy was a good egg.

Not a mic whore and when he spoke, it was funny. Cool guy and it sounds like he is a fan of the show.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
he did a great job on the show and i thought he was really funny on carpoolers

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
The fact that he blew off part of the press tour to go on XM makes him a swell fella indeed.

Jimmy's Junk

A hairy palmed pest
Apr 26, 2005
Lowell, In
Enjoyed his appearence. Wouldn't mind if he sat i from time to time. I feel like he really got the show. Actually the whole cast was pretty good.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
Agreed. Was pleasantly surprised by this dude, even though I thought it was kind of weird that he just dropped back in.

H

Honre De Ballsack

TJ Miller might be a cool guy, but it's just too bad that Cloverfield fucking sucked enormous balls. Saw it tonight, and it was the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen. I can see why all the money went into special effects. Couldn't afford writers or a camera man or good actors.

seriously, it really fucking sucked. Don't waste your money people. I won't say what was what unless asked.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Dec 12, 2007
Hes no Collin Quinn or Kevin Smith but hes alright for a stupid actor.

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Jul 12, 2005
I hated him on O&A, but he was good in Cloverfield.

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
Jan 29, 2006
Houston, TX
I liked Cloverfield quite a bit, and I grew up on Godzilla movies.

Just sayin'. Let's agree to disaWE GET IT.

Yeah, thought TJ was pretty cool, just hanging out like he did. Wish more celebs acted like real people instead of show ponies.

H

Honre De Ballsack

Godzilla movies are one thing... We know how Godzilla came to be, as well as all the other creatures from Monster Island. That stupid fucking mutated Rat thing from Cloverfield, made zero sense, and neither did the little arachnoid things. It's called back story...of which there was none. Come to think of it... there was no story, period. The one good thing about it though... was that it finally ended.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
He was a very good guest.

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
Godzilla movies are one thing... We know how Godzilla came to be, as well as all the other creatures from Monster Island. That stupid fucking mutated Rat thing from Cloverfield, made zero sense, and neither did the little arachnoid things. It's called back story...of which there was none. Come to think of it... there was no story, period.
That's the whole point.

You obviously don't get it. Just realize that this one is over your head... and move on.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
He was pretty good. Even on the FM side, he was jumping in way more than most guests usually do.
Definitely earned himself some points by blowing off even part of the press junket, even if it was maybe to try to advance his standup career.