TNB....Philly....again........ugh

JoeFromS.Jersey

Apr 25, 2005
South Jersey
source: http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/01/19/vietnam-vet-randomly-attacked-by-teens-on-olney-street/

By Hadas Kuznits and Walt Hunter

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A Vietnam veteran who lost his eye while serving his country was violently beaten during a random attack by a group of teens on a Philadelphia street earlier this week.

The attack happened shortly after 6 p.m. Tuesday in the 5000 block of N. 5th Street in the city’s Olney section.

“These animals are specializing on our elderly people out here and a gentleman who served our country,” Lt. George McClay said.

According to investigators, 64-year-old Edward Schaefer was walking to meet his wife at the bus stop when he was approached from behind by six males.

McClay said one of the suspects began the violent attack and the others joined in on the random beating.

The suspects then fled the scene on foot after police say a good Samaritan came to the victim’s rescue.

“He fell and that’s when I came across the street. When they saw me, that’s when they scattered,” said Donald Jones. “He was trying to talk and I said, ‘No, stay there. I got you.’”

Schaefer was rushed to Albert Einstein Medical Center with fractured skull and severe injuries to his face and hand.

“I’m disgusted by this whole thing,” McClay said. “I’m surprised he survived.”

McClay said “one more shot the wrong way” and this could have been a homicide investigation.

The suspects are described as six black and Hispanic males, between the ages of 16 to 18. Authorities say all of the suspects have been identified. Once they have been apprehended, they could be charged with attempted murder.

The Fraternal Order of Police is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspects.

bedhumper

Oct 9, 2011
Wasn't just TNB, spics were involved as well.

Buds Spuckley

Mar 17, 2008
Its time to fence off Pennsylvania and nuke it. Nothing good comes out of that awful state.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Its time to fence off Pennsylvania and nuke it. Nothing good comes out of that awful state.
Yeah cause there's no violent ******* and crime in any other major city in the US. :icon_roll

And Philly has never been the same since Rizzo left office.

Buds Spuckley

Mar 17, 2008
Yeah cause there's no violent ******* and crime in any other major city in the US. :icon_roll

And Philly has never been the same since Rizzo left office.

Yeah but they have far less child raype at their "institutions" plus that accent is infuriating. You couldnt pay me to go to that dump again. Hell even Detroit keeps their coloreds in line better than Philthy.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
I think 5th and Olney was where another older man, who was Asian, was attacked last year.

Yet the dumbass media and city officials refuse to say these attacks are racially motivated. Hope one of these days the young N persons attack someone who is carrying a gun, and blows all of them away. It's about the only thing that's going to stop this from occurring again and again.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
I think 5th and Olney was where another older man, who was Asian, was attacked last year.

Yet the dumbass media and city officials refuse to say these attacks are racially motivated. Hope one of these days the young N persons attack someone who is carrying a gun, and blows all of them away. It's about the only thing that's going to stop this from occurring again and again.
Bravo!
Typical fucking -------!
This is a way of life for these fuckin animals and it is getting worse. There is no rehab for this mentality, and we are supposed to co exist with these fuckin -------
We are doomed man

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
Wasn't just TNB, spics were involved as well.
Two spics and an N person were also involved in the brutal beating and murder of Kevin Kless in Old City. The article has their photos.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...harged-in-fatal-assault-.html?cmpid=125219969

Three men are facing murder charges for the fatal assault of Kevin Kless, a 23-year-old Temple graduate who was beaten unconscious on Chestnut Street near 4th and died at Jefferson Hospital last Saturday.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
Eh. Philly and Baltimore are probably the two shittiest cities on the East Coast by a fairly long stretch.

That said, once you're outside of Philly, PA's pretty chill. Small pockets of shittiness in Allentown, Reading, Harrisburg and Pittsburgh, but generally nice, safe Republican country.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
Eh. Philly and Baltimore are probably the two shittiest cities on the East Coast by a fairly long stretch.

Are you considering Camden to be part of greater Philadelphia ?

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
Not even close. I can give you a list of way worse.
Really?

Major East Coast cities:
Boston, NYC, Philly, Baltimore, Washington DC, Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami.

These are cities that are not only large in size but control a region. They each define a region. They're the "big city" if you live in their vicinity. If you live in Newark, NYC is still the big city to you. If you live in Camden, Philly is still the big city to you. For the sake of this discussion, Newark is part of NYC and Camden is part of Philly.

DC is the smallest of those cities by a pretty big stretch, but is on there because it has power and influence beyond its size. Charlotte is on there because it's the new rising star among American East Coast cities. If you want, you can drop either DC or Charlotte from that list, but I don't think that helps your argument any.

Now, of those eight cities, which is worse than either Philly or Baltimore?

Philly and Baltimore are in a fist fight to decide which is the more blue collar, poor, badly educated major city on the East Coast. For fuck's sake, if they couldn't film The Wire about Baltimore, Philly would have been the next choice.

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
Hate crime. I'm sure this is the case with the other beatings that have been going on in the city too Wonder if Mayor Nutless will show his outrage and call the suspects assholes this time.

The tipster said that the night Kless was killed while hailing a cab near Independence Hall, Steven Ferguson, an off-duty hotel parking valet, was boasting with friends about beating up a "white kid" in Old City.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...enter_City_beating_death.html?cmpid=124488459

TrashyMags

Jul 28, 2007
We live in PA. Full of uncreative, ultra-conservative douchebags, crispy-haired housewives, rednecks, politicians so busy sucking each other's dicks they let its three major cities fall in to criminality and bankruptcy and schools that happily will teach lies "because Jesus" rather than deal with challenging truths. If you give me the chance to get my family, our cats and the Steelers a 50-minute head-start, go ahead. Send the Enola Gay. No one will miss it.

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
Yeah man! Minorities running amok is sooo the fault of conservatives. If only they would let the liberals give these savages more free shit then they wouldn't feel the need to beat people. :icon_roll

TrashyMags

Jul 28, 2007
I didn't mean conservative like political leanings. I mean conservative as in never interested in new ideas, never interested in trying solutions that haven't failed a hundred times before. And the Democrats are just as fucking responsible. The Mayor of Harrisburg? A lunatic joke. She is the absolutely poster girl against affirmative action. The previous mayor will probably be indicted for financial wheeling and dealing with all his pals. The Mayors of Philly and Pittsburgh? Democrats. BOTH parties are fuckall. The whole state hates change, improvement, advancement or any kind of thing that will lift it out of its 1970s-era mentality.

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
I didn't mean conservative like political leanings. I mean conservative as in never interested in new ideas, never interested in trying solutions that haven't failed a hundred times before. And the Democrats are just as fucking responsible. The Mayor of Harrisburg? A lunatic joke. She is the absolutely poster girl against affirmative action. The previous mayor will probably be indicted for financial wheeling and dealing with all his pals. The Mayors of Philly and Pittsburgh? Democrats. BOTH parties are fuckall. The whole state hates change, improvement, advancement or any kind of thing that will lift it out of its 1970s-era mentality.
The problem is CHANGE! Our country did fine for a few hundred years. Then all of a sudden life HAD to be fair for everyone. There could be no winners and losers. The incentive to work hard and do right was taken away. You could live even if you didn't want to work or contribute to society.

If anything we need to CHANGE BACK to the way things were. You don't want to do anything then fine, you can die. The problem is we feel we HAVE to carry the dead weight of society and now we are in a position were it's destroying us and has created a whole segment of society that lives of these "changes" and guess what when your job is to take the hard work of other people to make your own life it gives you a lot of down time to be bored and do the shit these savages are doing.

Force these people to do something with their lives and tell them to fuck off when they call you racist for it and this problem will decrease dramatically.

There is no need to find "new ways" to deal with it. Just go back to the old ways.

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
Meanwhile, the West Shore of Central PA is doing incredibly well, relatively speaking. Hardcore GOP country, here.

It's not a question of trying new things. This is where Demmies fuck up in wanting to try new things. It's a matter of trying what you know already works, and THEN making small changes to improve. It isn't that hard.

Cumberland Valley School District (where I graduated from) spends about half what Harrisburg School District does on each student. Harrisburg SD is going bankrupt, has many times more administrators than CV, and is at the very bottom of PA school districts. CV is in the Top 20 in a state with about 500 school districts. CV just put in an entire hill of solar panels, more as a yuppie thing than anything else, but it'll give the Vo-Tech kids something to work on and gain practical experience with.

Roads on the West Shore are in good shape, the schools are good, the services are good, the crime is low, and employment is (relatively) good.

GOP areas: safe and successful. Faggoty Demmie areas: shitholes. And Demmies still keep getting elected in shitty Demmie areas.

Sent from my fucking phone, so I'm going to misspell shit.