To all the negative nitpick posters and instant feedback douches:

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
ya, as fuhrer cumia would say..."GO SCREW"

it really annoys me when the boys are on a roll or in the middle of a bit and some moron just has to throw his opinion into the mix. i realize its partly a bit itself but lately its fucking annoying. just keep it to yourself and turn the channel. thanks.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
it really annoys me when the boys are on a roll or in the middle of a bit and some moron just has to throw his opinion into the mix. i realize its partly a bit itself but lately its fucking annoying. just keep it to yourself and turn the channel. thanks.
:clap::clap:

It's okay to throw your opinion in if it's going to add to the bit, but if you're going to be ruin the bit guy then yes...go screw but after you change the channel

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Or, you know, it might be up the the hosts not to break the flow to concentrate on each negative feedback that comes into the show.

I also find hater-haters annoying. People who just because someone dares offers a negative opinion about a bit the show is doing or disagrees with something the show says is labelled a nitpicker or mindless show hater and told to change the channel.

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
i say all the nitpickers can go take a long walk off a short pier, that's what i say.

and i really hate people who think so much of themselves that they think their opinion just HAS to be heard by the hosts of the show. if you have something to help the bit throw it out there. if you just don't like the bit and want to be critical shut the fuck up. stop being back seat executive producers and LISTEN.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Or, you know, it might be up the the hosts not to break the flow to concentrate on each negative feedback that comes into the show.

I also find hater-haters annoying. People who just because someone dares offers a negative opinion about a bit the show is doing or disagrees with something the show says is labelled a nitpicker or mindless show hater and told to change the channel.
i totally understand what you're saying, sometimes they just shouldn't mention the negative feedback but if someone is going fucking crazy with it and constantly IF'ing they have two choices, they could address it and move on or they could keep being annoyed by fuckface420 from omaha.

and sometimes it is nit picky...."god opie your such an idiot you misspronounced mispronunciation....fuckin idiot holy shit" and so on and so forth. that is nit picky and stupid but if someone doesn't like the doody wars bit or the chocolate rain bit and the boys spend a lot of time on it in consecutive shows then maybe wait until they're done with the bit instead of listening to something they dont' like and complaining about it. Is that so unreasonable?

RMPGP

Wow I totally agree with you (as usual except with ESD stuff).

I know I've posted about this before.

Opie has way too much OCD to be at the helm of Instant Feedback. When Ant was at the helm of Instant Feedback he never used it to point out negative nancys. There are ALWAYS going to be douches who shit on anything. They could even be from Howard's show trying to derail ONA. They also use it to fake names and get other people in trouble and how many times has Opie bit on that? A fucking lot.

If Opie has Instant Feedback he needs it screen and filtered. Someone from the show should be screening it and quickly passing him anything none negative and ignoring the negative stuff. It's really as annoying as stupid the foundrymusic watermark going on every video.

TAKE INSTANT FEEDBACK FROM OPIE!

RMPGP

i totally understand what you're saying, sometimes they just shouldn't mention the negative feedback but if someone is going fucking crazy with it and constantly IF'ing they have two choices, they could address it and move on or they could keep being annoyed by fuckface420 from omaha.
No, they should ban that person from posting Instant Feedback. They have the ability to easily do this. The person won't even realize it.

RMPGP

The only type of negative stuff they should deal with on the air is someone who has the balls to call into the show with it. That way it's not some anonymous ballsless cunt who can type anything into a box and hit submit. AND it makes for decent radio. Opie bitching about negative feedback does NOT make for good radio 99% of the time.

This thread should be addressed to the show, not the retards who try and derail the show (successfully).

good points RMPGP, but I still think the morons should douse themselves in gasoline and light up a zippo. they are the same self-centered pricks that have to ruin everyone else's day just because their's sucks. just fucking die.

LiddyRules

but if someone doesn't like the doody wars bit or the chocolate rain bit and the boys spend a lot of time on it in consecutive shows then maybe wait until they're done with the bit instead of listening to something they dont' like and complaining about it. Is that so unreasonable?
I agree, there are people who nitpick over every little thing (eating on mic, Opie mispronouncing a single word in the middle of a sentence). That can get annoying.

But if they're doing a bit you don't like? Why should you have two choices: listen and take it or turn off the radio? People listen to this show through parts they don't like for various reasons. The show is a significant part of many of our days and getting through those days. Sometimes you don't want to scan around for a song or something to listen to. It's just good as background noise. And sometimes you don't know how a bit can play out. Something lame can turn into gold. Something that begins gold can become lame. It's not like you can immediately tell "oh, this is going to suck."

This is a discussion board for an entertainment show. Entertainment, by its very nature, lends itself to criticism. If there's a bit, especially one that takes place over a couple of days, that you don't like and they spend a lot of time on, why shouldn't you talk about it on a website dedicated to talking about the show? Disliking a bit, or a segment is natural for the type of show they do and if you're talking about a "real" part of the show (again, not like an offhand comment), it is totally reasonable for you to say "I don't like Doody Wars and here's why."

I should make a simple animation and post it on youtube? ...oh, kill myself. got it.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
I tend to not be negative. Not because I will just go along with anything. But, they constantly have to reinvent themselves on a daily basis due to lawyers. I can just imagine how many bits they come up with, and they have to run it by the stupid lawyers. And of course, it gets shot down. Its tough to work in that climate, and they still manage to pull it off. On the other hand, if I don't like what I hear, I just turn it off. I rarely turn the dial, but there has been those times, where I don't like an in studio guest, or a bit. Others love that guest, or that bit. Its all about personal taste, and its not all about me. So, that's why I don't attack the instant feedback with negative comments. They have to work hard to make the show work, and they are doing an amazing job, with all the restrictions they have placed on them.

liddy, that's the problem...the people I am referring to don't offer any reason or logic. they just say things suck and trash the show. there is nothing redeemable about their comments. its one thing to not like something and discuss it rationally, its another altogether to just bash the show and continue to listen to something you obviously hate completely. There seems to be a lot of people that have hung around who don't like the direction of the show at the present and take any opportunity to point out why it now sucks in their opinion. its getting old...fast.

LiddyRules

liddy, that's the problem...the people I am referring to don't offer any reason or logic. they just say things suck and trash the show. there is nothing redeemable about their comments. its one thing to not like something and discuss it rationally, its another altogether to just bash the show and continue to listen to something you obviously hate completely. There seems to be a lot of people that have hung around who don't like the direction of the show at the present and take any opportunity to point out why it now sucks in their opinion. its getting old...fast.
But my problem is when people with legitimate complaints or who criticize a bit are treated the same as these mindless nitpickers. Just because we don't find a segment as funny as you do, or we just feel differently about something doesn't mean we're just mindless ATGs.

I can see where you are coming from but if I don't enjoy something I rarely take the time to even comment about it. I just move on and concentrate on something about the show I did like. When you have to fill as much airtime as they do everything isn't going to be spot on. how about cutting them some slack?

RMPGP

I can see where you are coming from but if I don't enjoy something I rarely take the time to even comment about it.
That's the problem. It's easy to do. And when they get called out on the radio, it feeds the fire and they'll want to do it even more. How do we know it's even show fans? It could be Stern zombies.

this thread stinks and the embedded video was unimaginitive and juvenile ...

thankfully i still have cocknose in the morning recorded from yesterday so i can listen to that and try to forget about this awful thread ...

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
this thread stinks and the embedded video was unimaginitive and juvenile ...

thankfully i still have cocknose in the morning recorded from yesterday so i can listen to that and try to forget about this awful thread ...
Fuckin' shitdick toed BOB-O's favorite show :)