To all the paltalk haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

pike

You will be molested
Aug 8, 2004
Cleveland, OH
Todays show alone was definitely worth a whole year's subscription to the service! The Erock segment was definitely a visual and must have been totally boring for those listening on the radio. And of course when the girls came in to the studio... holy shit. The new cameras in the XM studio are awesome!

Lee Mels

Hardcore Fan
Dec 26, 2006
Damn I miss everything, sucks working for a living.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Odd, I found the Erock segment riveting and I did not have paltalk up.

You also failed to mention that the horror show that is Sandy Kane was also in studio. That alone deterred me from logging onto PT.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Yeah.. I closed the cams when the wench was up. Good with the bad I guess.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
Todays show alone was definitely worth a whole year's subscription to the service! The Erock segment was definitely a visual and must have been totally boring for those listening on the radio. And of course when the girls came in to the studio... holy shit. The new cameras in the XM studio are awesome!
And you're proud of that? There will never be a very large segment of their fans on Paltalk. It's a radio show, it's not supposed to be visual all the time.

Are you gonna tell the guy that leaves the show on in his garage he should go get a computer screen in the garage too?

I shouldn't have to worry about seeing the show any of the time.

I don't mind them doing things for their Paltalk audience from time to time but the main focus shouldn't be on the few hundred fans in there, it should be on the many thousands of fans who don't have access to a comptuer, don't hae Paltalk or know about it but still don't want it.

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
And you're proud of that? There will never be a very large segment of their fans on Paltalk. It's a radio show, it's not supposed to be visual all the time.

Are you gonna tell the guy that leaves the show on in his garage he should go get a computer screen in the garage too?

I shouldn't have to worry about seeing the show any of the time.

I don't mind them doing things for their Paltalk audience from time to time but the main focus shouldn't be on the few hundred fans in there, it should be on the many thousands of fans who don't have access to a comptuer, don't hae Paltalk or know about it but still don't want it.
Ummmm i dont think his post mentioned go out and get paltalk .... he was saying for the people who complain about it that its not all bad .... yes its a radio show and people listen but i think its pretty cool to see whats going on .... but thats me .... whatever ;)

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
O&A were the ONLY reason I got Paltalk, and it is nice to see what happens in studio, but, we are a very small percentage of the listeners. It is an enhancement, and a great one, innovative, cool!

I can understand where Moe is coming from.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i had pal before the show and have only been online maby once when the show was on

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
I open the live room once in a while as I'm getting ready for work, but I don't pay attention really unless something is going on. It tends to make me late in the morning....sometimes its worth it.

I also had it before the show, so for me its better at nite amongst friends. Lots of laughs.

For those who have a computer on during the show, more power to ya.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
^^^ What he said.

I was listening... wasn't boring at all. Sorry to break it to ya. I don't hate on Paltalk, I just have no use for it (since I'm not home during the show(s)). Anyway, it was entertaining because the guys broadcast keeping in mind the 98% of the people who don't have paltalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.