To All Those That Still Think TSA Is Only Airport Security

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
TSA “Security Exercise” Covers 3 States, 5000 Miles

Today, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and several federal, state and local agencies will participate in a scheduled exercise designed to enhance security in the Ohio-West Virginia area. TSA has partnered with local law enforcement to conduct thousands of similar operations from coast to coast. This is a scheduled operation, not related to a specific threat.

The exercise will cover approximately 5,000 square miles throughout Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia. The participating teams are composed of a variety of TSA assets including federal air marshals, canine teams, inspectors and bomb appraisal officers. They will be joined by state and local law enforcement officials to supplement existing resources, provide detection and response capabilities. The exercise will utilize multiple airborne assets, including Blackhawk helicopters and fixed wing aircraft as well as waterborne and surface teams.

"The exercise not only enhances security throughout the region; it gives TSA and our security partners the opportunity to work cooperatively," said TSA Columbus Federal Security Director Donald Barker. "This work increases our preparedness to respond in case of an emergency."

Federal partners participating with TSA in the operation include the Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Coast Guard, FBI and Federal Air Marshals.

State of Ohio participants include the Ohio National Guard, State Highway Patrol, Emergency Management Agency, Department of Natural Resources, Department of Public Safety, Department of Transportation, Office of Homeland Security, City of Columbus Fire Division bomb squad, Ohio Fusion Center, several sheriff's offices and departments of emergency management.

West Virginia participants include the Department of Military Affairs & Public Safety, Division of Natural Resources, State Police, Office of Homeland Security, West Virginia National Guard, West Virginia Fusion Center, several sheriff's offices and departments of emergency management.

In addition to federal, state, and local assets, several other non-government entities are participating in today's operation
More

I'm convinced more than ever that TSA is Obamas military force that he talked about during his campaign.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Obama's military force is made up of lazy and incompetent people that make under $10 an hour?

(also, congratulations on citing sources that aren't the go to of crazy people).

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
Obama's military force is made up of lazy and incompetent people that make under $10 an hour?

(also, congratulations on citing sources that aren't the go to of crazy people).
I've said it before its 1984 meets Idiocracy. Only the dumbest of the dumb, the wal-mart and mcdonalds rejects are going to be willing to take away their own constitutional rights.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Obama created the TSA? I guess you learn something new every day.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I've said it before its 1984 meets Idiocracy. Only the dumbest of the dumb, the wal-mart and mcdonalds rejects are going to be willing to take away their own constitutional rights.
*sigh* I have to agree with that.

My point was really more of the fact that being of that group, you know you can't count on them to do a good job.

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
*sigh* I have to agree with that.

My point was really more of the fact that being of that group, you know you can't count on them to do a good job.
Thats a great point and you are 100% correct but their real purpose isn't to stop Muhamad from flying planes into buildings. Their true purpose is slave training and letting the people know they are basically prisoners with no rights and are guilty until proven innocent.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Thats a great point and you are 100% correct but their real purpose isn't to stop Muhamad from flying planes into buildings. Their true purpose is slave training and letting the people know they are basically prisoners with no rights and are guilty until proven innocent.
Ugh. The moment was fleeting though.

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
Look at the traffic cops for example. What is their official purpose? Are we told the truth that they are just collecting money for the state?

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Look, like any tin foil hat wearing conspiracy douche, normally they're full of shit. (Except FEZ MAN, he only speaks gospel). Every random now and then, they make a very good point.

This is one of those times imo.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Look, like any tin foil hat wearing conspiracy douche, normally they're full of shit. (Except FEZ MAN, he only speaks gospel). Every random now and then, they make a very good point.

This is one of those times imo.
A broken clock is right twice a day. Huddla Huddla.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Maybe if you had read past the headline, you would've noticed that the TSA is a very small part of this operation.
Federal partners participating with TSA in the operation include the Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Coast Guard, FBI and Federal Air Marshals.

State of Ohio participants include the Ohio National Guard, State Highway Patrol, Emergency Management Agency, Department of Natural Resources, Department of Public Safety, Department of Transportation, Office of Homeland Security, City of Columbus Fire Division bomb squad, Ohio Fusion Center, several sheriff's offices and departments of emergency management.

West Virginia participants include the Department of Military Affairs & Public Safety, Division of Natural Resources, State Police, Office of Homeland Security, West Virginia National Guard, West Virginia Fusion Center, several sheriff's offices and departments of emergency management.

In addition to federal, state, and local assets, several other non-government entities are participating in today's operation
But then, if you had actually read the article, you wouldn't have been able to assume it's a conspiracy. And if you don't have a conspiracy to warn the rest of the world about, your life is pointless.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Maybe if you had read past the headline, you would've noticed that the TSA is a very small part of this operation.
But then, if you had actually read the article, you wouldn't have been able to assume it's a conspiracy. And if you don't have a conspiracy to warn the rest of the world about, your life is pointless.
No, you're wrong. We're all mindless slaves to the Overlord Obammer.

Just close you eyes and join the sheeple.......

View attachment 1046