TO cries like a baby

rustytrombone1

May 26, 2005
Connecticut
because the boys lost!!! Great to see & couldn't happen to a better man....

Saw it on ESPN at the post game news conference. Need to add this clip to the 'athletes crying' bit and put it up there next to Mike Schmidt retiring.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
When will this shit STOP!! hahaha. At least he didnt run his mouth like he has the other years.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
When will this shit STOP!! hahaha. At least he didnt run his mouth like he has the other years.
instead of running his mouth he thanked god and cried...just another way to get attention to himself...he is the master of it...

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
It's kind of hard to tell if those tears were sincere or not. You'd think it was just another attention grab. But it is possible that he's realizing that his career is winding down quickly and it's looking less and less likely he'll ever win.

bb1mobile

wackbag's special mod
Wackbag Staff
Jul 10, 2007
Just wandering around
Doubt he was sincere. This does prove that
he is smart enough to learn not to shit all over
the team once you've been eliminated.
Still does my heart good to see him sitting there
crying over a loss and not celebrating a win.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
because the boys lost!!! Great to see & couldn't happen to a better man....

Saw it on ESPN at the post game news conference. Need to add this clip to the 'athletes crying' bit and put it up there next to Mike Schmidt retiring.
Wheres the clip???

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
He wasn't a sincere, it was just a new way to throw his quarterback under the bus. And for him to say that he has always had his quarterbacks' back and that its the media's fault, was the biggest crock of shit.

J

Jers

seeing him cry sucks... but are you kidding me ? fag ? douche bag ? im pretty sure TO and romo are an amazing pair this season. oh wait, im sure your all bandwagon pats fans.. rock on ,that tom brady is so hot right now. FAG. your a moron if you think the cowboys suck

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
seeing him cry sucks... but are you kidding me ? fag ? douche bag ? im pretty sure TO and romo are an amazing pair this season. oh wait, im sure your all bandwagon pats fans.. rock on ,that tom brady is so hot right now. FAG. your a moron if you think the cowboys suck

Then I am a real dummy because all I know is that the so called "America's Team" hasn't won a playoff game since 1996. Good for them they had a 13-3 regular season.......which doesn't mean jack shit if you can't even win one playoff game.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Call me a moron then, the Cowboys do suck and I have no problem saying that as a Redskins fan. Your team basically ran its mouth all season long and got punched in its mouth. The whole reason why Romo and T.0. were an "amazing" pair was because Romo had to make sure to kiss T.O.'s ass by throwing him the ball, so he wouldn't get the Garcia and Mcnabb treatment. Which by the way is what that crying clip was about.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
get the fuck out of here...being amazing during the season amounts to shit when you lose in your first playoff game AGAIN....

Romo is not a big game QB and he proves it again...TO is a big game player, i wont say he isnt, but he has the Arod affect on any team he plays on...

and there are many of us Pats fans who are not bandwagon jumpers so stop reaching cause your upset...

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
I just left, your chick says bring home milk.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
a) He's totally a pole-smoker
b) Nice job making the story about yourself ya dopey Nog
c) the Dallas Cowboys have tied an NFL Record with 6 consecutive postseason losses
d) :haha7: :haha7: :haha7: :haha7: :haha7:

<-- life long Giants fan, fuck the Pats

J

Jers

my chick ? your dumb.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
I think TO is a douche bag. And you would be very hard pressed to find anyone that accuse me of being a Pats fan, bandwagon or otherwise.