To Write Love on her Arms

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
I'm sick of youth trying to put these fucking foundations together. Take a look at this garbage.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=61976377

That's right, it's a foundation to help cutters. Cancer? HA! I laugh at cancer. AIDS? HA! Who gives a shit about those people? We need to help all the little emo kids who can't deal with what life gives them so they cut their wrists and cry. It's a cry for help, and here's the foundation that's answering the call.

UGGGHHHHHH

Between the Rubik's cube and this, I'm going to be pissed off all fucking day. You can write "LOVE" on your arm with a razor blade for all I care, just stop trying to act like you have a legitimate problem. See a shrink, grow some balls, and shut the hell up.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Oh yippee! hate mail!

I found out about this foundation via a bulletin on MySpace. My response was this:

Oh great, a foundation to help emo kids. Fucking perfect.

Fuck cancer, fuck AIDS, lets help little douchebags who cry instead of dealing with shit.

Ugh.
And I got a nice reply :)

Date: Sep 4, 2007 3:31 PM

that isn't what the foundation is about.
I dont really see you supporting people with aids in africa.

you know those ones?
who think that fucking 8 year old girls will cure them of aids.

this foundation is to show people that they care..
love is a movement.

not necessarily supporting kids to buy razorblades.

maybe you should keep your mouth shut before you talk shit about something you dont know.
I love it.

Here's my response:

I honestly do not like the concept of charities for 3rd world countries either. If something doesn't directly affect me, I ignore it. The "invisible children" can suck it.

There was another group of people that wanted a utopia filled with love. They were called hippies. Shit didn't work out too well for them.

What these "depressed" young ones need is someone to tell them to shut the hell up. Pity just reinforces it. We all need someone in our lives to tell us when we are stupid. If these morons kill themselves because they lack motivation and self respect, so be it. The world is a better place without the little douches anyway.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
i hate emo and everything related to emo. fuck them all. grow up you whiney bitches. get a haircut, change your clothes, and take off the make-up. life sucks, get a helmet

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I won't write love on their arms, but I will (and have) spill love juice on the slashes. Sucking the blood from a recently sliced chick's arm is very erotic.

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
I love the emo definition:

A group of white, mostly middle-class well-off kids who find imperfections in their life and create a ridiculous, depressing melodrama around each one. They often take anti-depressants, even though the majority don't need them. They need to wake up and deal with life like everyone else instead of wallowing in their imaginary quagmire of torment.

I forgot where I got this from, but its an adult writing to an emo on some bbs:

I'm forty fucking three years old, you think I was born this old? You think I didn't grow up on the same planet as you?

Actually, I didn't when you think about it, I grew up in a world without Paxil and Xanax and Ritalin and all those other things that you troubled teens have to 'cope'. I grew up in a world that was way fucking harder than any of you bastards had to deal with, without cell phones and computers and 42" plasma screens and microwaves and food-in-a-bag on every corner, you ever eat Hamburger Helper for four stretched out to feed seven? You gotta put a whole bunch of onion and celery in there to make it happen. You ever go to school in a semi rich neighborhood with nothing but hand me downs and thrift store clothes? That'll fucking depress the shit out of you, the haves making you feel like trash for being a have not. Having to walk past all the kids whose moms drove them to school every morning, I had to walk since mom was already at work or asleep because she was pulling the three to midnight shift to make sure I had what I did.

So take your 'chemical imbalance' and cram it in your fucking ass. Life is hard, it used to be natural selection, the strong survived and the weak were run out and that was that, you either figured out how to live like a normal person or you didn't. We've 'compassioned' ourselves into a bunch of neurotic, drugged out freaks because we can't 'cope'

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I love the emo definition:

A group of white, mostly middle-class well-off kids who find imperfections in their life and create a ridiculous, depressing melodrama around each one. They often take anti-depressants, even though the majority don't need them. They need to wake up and deal with life like everyone else instead of wallowing in their imaginary quagmire of torment.

I forgot where I got this from, but its an adult writing to an emo on some bbs:

I'm forty fucking three years old, you think I was born this old? You think I didn't grow up on the same planet as you?

Actually, I didn't when you think about it, I grew up in a world without Paxil and Xanax and Ritalin and all those other things that you troubled teens have to 'cope'. I grew up in a world that was way fucking harder than any of you bastards had to deal with, without cell phones and computers and 42" plasma screens and microwaves and food-in-a-bag on every corner, you ever eat Hamburger Helper for four stretched out to feed seven? You gotta put a whole bunch of onion and celery in there to make it happen. You ever go to school in a semi rich neighborhood with nothing but hand me downs and thrift store clothes? That'll fucking depress the shit out of you, the haves making you feel like trash for being a have not. Having to walk past all the kids whose moms drove them to school every morning, I had to walk since mom was already at work or asleep because she was pulling the three to midnight shift to make sure I had what I did.

So take your 'chemical imbalance' and cram it in your fucking ass. Life is hard, it used to be natural selection, the strong survived and the weak were run out and that was that, you either figured out how to live like a normal person or you didn't. We've 'compassioned' ourselves into a bunch of neurotic, drugged out freaks because we can't 'cope'
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I blame the pharmaceutical companies and the doctors a lot more than people who suffer from depression. We get it, you're better than them because you got over it. Times were different when you were growing up and things have changed. I'm sure when you were younger older people complained at the luxuries you have. That's how the world works. Every generation brings about new and different technological, and medical, and scientific advances.

If they have the resources to get the medication or whatever, let them. I really don't get this anger or snottiness about people who are depressed be it some emo teenager or Owen Wilson's suicide attempt. Feeling superior is one thing but actually getting angry about it is ridiculous. And it's not just these kids who are on anti-depressants, plenty of people your age are too.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
depression is genetic the more of them that kill themselves the better off the gene pool is

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
depression is genetic the more of them that kill themselves the better off the gene pool is
Between my family history and my chick's, an abortion is just doing something 16 years early.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
And there's a difference between being upset about your life, or pissed at your situation and being depressed. I think the world is overmedicated, and I think most "depressed" people aren't depressed and just whiny cunts dealing with general life squabbles but to just toss out depression and chemical imbalance like it means something is incorrect.

I just wanted to make it clear that I think most people who claim to be depressed aren't really depressed and that 99% of emo kids probably have no idea the truth about what depression is.

I hate emo kids, really, but I also hate people who act like "If you're depressed, remember people have it worse off than you."

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA

Opie is that you????

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
And there's a difference between being upset about your life, or pissed at your situation and being depressed. I think the world is overmedicated, and I think most "depressed" people aren't depressed and just whiny cunts dealing with general life squabbles but to just toss out depression and chemical imbalance like it means something is incorrect.

I just wanted to make it clear that I think most people who claim to be depressed aren't really depressed and that 99% of emo kids probably have no idea the truth about what depression is.

I hate emo kids, really, but I also hate people who act like "If you're depressed, remember people have it worse off than you."
Twelve years ago, I had to jump through hoops to convince my doctor that there was something seriously wrong. It took me cutting my wrists (the wrong way apparently) and getting a thirty day stay in the loony bin for them to finally run some blood tests and do a full psych evaluation before finally coming to the conclusion that yes, I was bi-polar.

I've got friends who go to see their doctor, tell them they feel sad and come out with a scrip for some happy pill. It seems today, doctors dispense antidepressants like candy.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Twelve years ago, I had to jump through hoops to convince my doctor that there was something seriously wrong. It took me cutting my wrists (the wrong way apparently) and getting a thirty day stay in the loony bin for them to finally run some blood tests and do a full psych evaluation before finally coming to the conclusion that yes, I was bi-polar.

I've got friends who go to see their doctor, tell them they feel sad and come out with a scrip for some happy pill. It seems today, doctors dispense antidepressants like candy.
Exactly. And thanks for giving actual examples instead of my abstract, theoretical babblings.

Now if you have any stories involving restraints...

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
I blame the parents. They try to shelter their kids from being hurt in life and it just fucks them up worse. Case in point: When did parents start becoming so involved in their kids dating relationships? My parents were oblivious to any heartbreak I had from getting shit on by girls when I was a teenager and they were right to be that way. My dad actually laughed about shit like that.

Plus, the most pathetic thing to watch is a true and genuine momma's boy. They always grow up to be the most dysfunctional adults you'll ever see. They live at home far too long. They sometimes never leave. They can't keep a stable relationship with a decent girl because the girl inevitably gets run off by momma or the pussiness of the guy turns her off after a while. I grew up with three friends like this and one of them is dead of a suicide (after shooting his girlfriend), the other two are still living in the past and can't seem to get it together despite being damn near middle age. Fucking pathetic.

Helicopter parents can go fuck themselves. They know what the knocks in life are about but they still can't keep from fucking shit up for thier kids.