Today I Learned..

RIOT

Registered User
#1
.. that paltalk is pretty gay. i sign up, join the room, and am kicked within like 10 minutes for no reason? pretty annoying.
 
P

paul

Guest
#2
Was it the live room? If so what did you do? Come on! We all know it was SOMETHING! Fess up and I'll pull you off the bounce list.
What's your Paltalk name?
 

JoeyDVDZ

Well-Known Member
Donator
#3
You annoyed the Fancy Mr. Cumia. That's all you need do, sir. You are NOT pardoned.


:)
 
#4
hahahahaha!!!! If you were kicked that fast, and it wasn't the live room, it was probably the all drama all the time room, or the fan room, and for one of the following reasons:

a) you have a dumb name that sounds arab, or has an underscore and a lot of numbers or has lots of xxxx's in it.

b) you pissed someone off.

c) you were jacking on cam.

d) you entered the all drama room, where we bounced everyone, including ourselves. everyone is an admin in that room.

First, what is your paltalk name? Second, what room were you bounced from? And finally, what were you doing immediately prior to being bounced? Don't take it personally, Flea was bounced five times in his first half hour on palktalk today. And it was quite funny.
 

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
#5
I learned that hearing 'Goddamn rich cunt' is funny no matter how many times you hear it.
 

Cybouncer

Not Fat, Big Boned!
#6
Maybe he was just an innocent victim of Fancy Man Cumia's wrath...
 

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
#7
RIOT said:
.. that paltalk is pretty gay. i sign up, join the room, and am kicked within like 10 minutes for no reason? pretty annoying.
You are kinda non descript here. I was modding the live room most of the morning. I bounced a few guys begging to see tits and ass, was that you?
 

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore.
#9
happytypinggirl said:
TODAY, I learned that WE NEED NEW THREADS IN THE PALTALK FORUM! Please? :)

What kinda threads would you like, miss?
 

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
#11
GEEE I thought I started a thread about this??? As did Apparently 5 other people
 
#12
Is there ever NOT drama on that fucking Paltalk thing? Christ. If I ever thought of buying a Webcam I'd slam my penis in a car door. If I ever ended up buying one I'd shove it up my own ass to teach myself a lesson.
 

Bunny™

The mod who didn't
Staff member
#14
happytypinggirl said:
AAAAAnnnnny thing!!!!!!! So much to talk about in the world of paltalk!!!
There's at least 30 open threads in the Paltalk and WDIL in Paltalk Forum.
Now you (and yer boobs) have your/it's/them's own thread! Congratulations!
 

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
#15
The fan room revolves around 6 different people's lives. It went from "fans" to "friends." Virus room much more gooder. No ego's.
 
#16
Ha ha ha , yes, i do have a new thread now, and therefore am shutting up about new threads. (lesson learned, sir)

On the drama subject, so what? when is there not drama on the boards too? And bravo sierra, there are egos EVERYWHERE, and some of the egos in the fan room are what make it so entertaining. And unless you put a 25 person cap on room size-- growth, and drama are inevitable. We try really hard to keep the obnoxiousness in check without losing the fun aspects of the room, but believe me, with the room having 60 to 250+ at any given time, its not easy.
 
#17
Today I learned that no matter what you do, If you get involved with any room on Paltalk expect jr. highschool Drama.
 
R

rooster815

Guest
#18
any room? O and A room.

Amazingkaddycap said:
Today I learned that no matter what you do, If you get involved with any room on Paltalk expect jr. highschool Drama.
:fight6: also expect a computer virus
 
M

Mack's Leg

Guest
#22
happytypinggirl said:
hahahahaha!!!! If you were kicked that fast, and it wasn't the live room, it was probably the all drama all the time room, or the fan room, and for one of the following reasons:

a) you have a dumb name that sounds arab, or has an underscore and a lot of numbers or has lots of xxxx's in it.

b) you pissed someone off.

c) you were jacking on cam.

d) you entered the all drama room, where we bounced everyone, including ourselves. everyone is an admin in that room.

First, what is your paltalk name? Second, what room were you bounced from? And finally, what were you doing immediately prior to being bounced? Don't take it personally, Flea was bounced five times in his first half hour on palktalk today. And it was quite funny.
Shit, I just spent $60 on a name with a underscore will I be shunned now?
 
M

manteca29

Guest
#23
i just got bounced for making a joke. I said they were a bunch of Lacists because they were talking about chinese people. I thought it was obviously a joke, good or bad.
 

HumpX

Character Assassin
#24
manteca29 said:
i just got bounced for making a joke. I said they were a bunch of Lacists because they were talking about chinese people. I thought it was obviously a joke, good or bad.
Live room or Fan room?

If it was the live room it was Ant or Erik just playing around with you letting you know your joke bombed. Its just a bounce, not a ban. If it was the fan room that would be par for the course. Just avoid the Fan room.
 

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
#25
I learned what Renee looked like.
 
Top