SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Not all wackbaggers are bad people.

D

directtomyass

opack fan

Three rights make a left...... Chester?
I learned that I have alot of respect for Callmeqtie for finally saying what has needed to been said for sometime now!!!
(Linger Longer!!)

I learned not to joke with juswood in the Ron and Fez Big Ass Room. Just jokingly I asked him if he could drive any less straight on the road, and he got all pissy. Sorry bro, just trying to joke with you.

E

Ella

Today I Learned

Its pretty simple, you just post something that you learned it can be as serious or as silly as you want Ex:pathfinder posts: Today I learned that all of you young whippersnappers dont have to hunt to get your food.

C

Christiene

I have learnt that they were a bunch of Lacists because they were talking about chinese people. I thought it was obviously a joke, good or bad. :D

alot of people are rendered useless without the show. that's what i learned in general

wackbag=majority of ppl are sheeps, while others (the smart ones) stay on hater forums...

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
alot of people are rendered useless without the show. that's what i learned in general

wackbag=majority of ppl are sheeps, while others (the smart ones) stay on hater forums...
Sheep is already plural, asscock.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Today I learned that we are but sheeps, and a certain podcaster lacks equipments.

Yesterday I learned that fatherhood hasn't completely neutered Evil Opie.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Attention-whoring, egos, and the amazing power to ruin 1.5 shows.

That is Paltalk.