Today is the day Lennon Died which reminds me of a O&G joke.

Well i got this otto and george clip off napster and the puppett said the guy who shot regan should have tried to shot lennon
cause he would have missed lennon and shot Yoko and killed her and he would be a hero.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC!!!

FOFOLINA

YOKO THAT BITCH I HATE HER

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)~

I like Lennon im not a fanatic or anything but its really sad that he got gunned down like that.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC!!!

MatrixOutsider

Wackbag's Only Sirius Friend
That ugly hag forced John's other son, Julian, to take her to court for his fair share of the estate as John didn't leave a will.

------------------
"Official Newbie Vet"

Yeah that was messed up i almost forgot about that.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

did that case ever reach an agreement?

Don't get me wrong i don't feel bad for julian lennon monetarily because the kid ain't starving. But some personal possesions of his fathers that he wanted some guitars and drawings shit like that she wouldn't give to him now that is a cold hearted bitch.

Julian actually brought the rights to Hey Jude though. he paid 26,500 for it.

She is a F Tard if i have ever seen one. What has she done with her life nothing she lives off John Lennons name. Money grubing bitch.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

FOFOLINA

WHAT A BITCH

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)~
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND NEVER RAT ON YOUR FRIENDS!!!!
BEST SAYING FROM GOODFELLAS
DANCE SPIDER DANCE!!!

DIRTY_HARRY

YOKO??? OH NOOOOOOOO
She is a skank and a half.

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.