Today just got f-ed up

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
Feb 14, 2005
Suffolk County, LI
WOW I dont believe this Parade just ended wasn't watching but that was on the tv turkey cooking in oven stuffing being made then the phone rings. My grandmother from California calls to tell us that my Uncle Jim in Florida just passed away. I dont fucking believe this eyes are watering up as I vent this to ya's dont know why im letting all know on WB But feel I have to just gotta get it out. Sorry dont mean to bring your thanksgiving down But I really dont believe this.
Uncle Jim I have so many memories of you that will never be forgotten
This fucking sucks
Wow dont mean to fucking preach cause im not like that but be thankfull to share this day with those who are with ya's
:(

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
Hi, this is Mark, the actor who plays CM Mark on wackbag.com

Best of wishes man. Losing someone anyday sucks, but especially on a holiday of togetherness. Thoughts and prayers of mine will be with you and yours through this tough time.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
wow. Really sorry dude.

Don't burn the turkey. try & keep the day going.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
That really sucks, sorry for your loss.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure you all have a lot of memories of your uncle, so instead of being sad today, go around the table and let everyone why they were thankful for having him in their lives. I'm sure your uncle would've wanted you to celebrate and not mourn, especially on a day such as today.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
hopefully this might bring a brief smile to your face:
A young man named John received a parrot as a gift.
The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary.
Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity.

John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to "clean up" the bird's vocabulary.

Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back.

John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even ruder.
In desperation, John threw up his hands, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer.

For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed.
Then suddenly there was total quiet.
Not a peep was heard for over a minute.

Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer.

The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arms and said, "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."

John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude.

He was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, when the bird continued, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
really sorry to hear that man
try to look at it this way, I never knew my grandparents or uncles (they lived in a diff country) so I felt nothing when I got the phone calls, if you didn't have those great memories with your uncle you wouldnt be so sad right now, try to be thankful that you got a chance to share those great moments with him

Aug 12, 2005
PA
Sorry for your loss.

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
really sorry to hear that man
try to look at it this way, I never knew my grandparents or uncles (they lived in a diff country) so I felt nothing when I got the phone calls, if you didn't have those great memories with your uncle you wouldnt be so sad right now, try to be thankful that you got a chance to share those great moments with him
x2

I had an Uncle who was like my dad and it was tough to lose him. Sorry for your loss, but remember the good times and all the things he shared with you.

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Long Island ,NY
Sorry for you loss, Death never takes a day off. It blows when things like that happen.

GoCamels

Hark the sound of Tar Heel voices...
Aug 19, 2005
Graveyard Of The Atlantic
Condolesence to you...today is always a little rough at our house, as November 22nd is the day my wife's dad died suddenly now 28 years ago (she was 6), not really been an issue today, but still a few hours to go.

Bralio

Waddle-doodle
Apr 13, 2005
FL - Mule of the US
So very sorry to hear things like this - nothing many words can do to make you feel much better other than to continue to focus on the good memories, and be thankful to have been able to be a part of his life, as I'm sure he was grateful to be part of yours.

Best of luck getting through this tough time -
-B