Today would have been Patrice O'Neals birthday. help his family buy buying his stuff

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
December 7 was to be Patrice's birthday

to help support his family in their time of need, we should consider buying some of his DVDs and CDs as almost all the money is now going to them

pre order his new CD, Mr. P from Itunes or Amazon

Also his last DVD, Elephant in The Room is available on Amazon too

also his web series,The Patrice Oneal Show - Coming Soon! Season One: Episodes 1-13 is available on DVD at Amazon

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I started to post about it last night, but wasn't sure of the reception it would recieve. Didn't want to be an insensitive douche, acknowledging Patrices birthday at this time. Nicely handled, wawa.

Hello=]

Jun 19, 2010
Texas
damn he had a lot of shit coming out too which he would have promoted on the show and woulda had a lot of air time
=[

Nick the Pig

Scraping a dull comment across your tender eyeball
May 6, 2011
Some place faaar away ....yes, that'll do
When they mentioned the name of his new CD on the show that fucking killed me. I already knew about his stepdaughter's nickname for him from the long interview with the fake Jew someone posted here recently and just hearing them mention it as the title for his new disc made me fucking tear up for probably the first time in years.

elitemrp

Jul 13, 2006
Warren, Rhode Island
I've had "The Patrice Oneal Show - Coming Soon!" in my saved amazon cart for months. Finally bought it today.

Already have Elephant in the Room and pre-ordered Mr. P CD on amazon and download on iTunes.

BTW the name of the new album is weird for me because I've been known as Mr. P online since ~97 so when I kept seeing it in my twitter time line it was a bit strange.

Oct 16, 2008
Parma, OH
I can't get over how bummed I am about him passing. I always like Patrice, but I had no idea his death would affect me this much. It's even sadder that it happened so close to his birthday.

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006
...just hearing them mention it as the title for his new disc made me fucking tear up for probably the first time in years.
Same thing happened to me hearing Jimmy tell the story about he & Patrice at the Brazilian whorehouse. He was such a great guy, it's just sad.

I pre-ordered Mr. P on itunes.

I think they should put together a Black Phillip collection- I will pay a lot of money to have a collection of that man's brilliant philosophy.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
happy birthday patrice
i have said it in other threads on here, and again i really am sad by patrice passing.
he was by far my favorite. i dont think there is a single one of his appearances on o&a that ive missed. hung to every word from him, cause you just never knew what angle he might take on something, or what he would say. just a horrible loss of a huge talent.

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
Mar 6, 2007
Same thing happened to me hearing Jimmy tell the story about he & Patrice at the Brazilian whorehouse. He was such a great guy, it's just sad.

I pre-ordered Mr. P on itunes.

I think they should put together a Black Phillip collection- I will pay a lot of money to have a collection of that man's brilliant philosophy.
Type in patrice on itunes, i found black phillip on their for $2.99

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
Ordered mine last week.

There's a thread on the Rogan board started by Joe himself about buying Patrice's stuff to support his fam.

Plenty of love out there.

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006
Type in patrice on itunes, i found black phillip on their for $2.99
Hooray for Audible! Only 2 episodes on there- anyone know how many Black Phillip shows they did?

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
somebody on twitter the other day had all his Black Phillip shows up somewhere to download

sportsboytony

Oct 4, 2004
Never made it to his 15th birthday.

This shit seriously sucks though.

Palaver

But Enough Of This
Jul 24, 2005
What's this Patrice O'Neal show? Some greatness I've never heard of?
"Coming Soon" was a internet show he did a few years back. Has some funny shit in it.

I wish i could get Web Junk 20 somewhere.

Matt4105

May 5, 2009
Rochester
Is there a difference between Amazon and iTunes in terms of how much the family gets?

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I can't get over how bummed I am about him passing. I always like Patrice, but I had no idea his death would affect me this much. It's even sadder that it happened so close to his birthday.
It's not like I've shed any tears over his passing, but what keeps fucking with me, as they've been playing his bits on the show lately, is how much of a fucking genius he was in comedy, and then you have to stop and realize that you will NEVER get any more of that genius ever again. I mean, it's great that we have a wealth of material from O&A featuring Patrice, hours upon hours of brilliant comedy, but the harsh reality is that it's all finite. You'll never hear any new pieces of comedic genius from the man again. THAT is the hardest fucking thing to me.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
It's not like I've shed any tears over his passing, but what keeps fucking with me, as they've been playing his bits on the show lately, is how much of a fucking genius he was in comedy, and then you have to stop and realize that you will NEVER get any more of that genius ever again. I mean, it's great that we have a wealth of material from O&A featuring Patrice, hours upon hours of brilliant comedy, but the harsh reality is that it's all finite. You'll never hear any new pieces of comedic genius from the man again. THAT is the hardest fucking thing to me.
very well put