Today's Replay: WTF?

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
Why was the Bernie Goetz interview playing during today's replay? I wouldn't complain if it hadn't ended abruptly before the climax. It seemed to just cut out in the middle, and Opie is suddenly taking a call from a 12 year old.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
You as the subscriber are a wallet to tap, nothing more. You are a moron and don't matter. If you cancel, well another sucker will be along to take your place.

Taken straight from the XM mission statement.

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
You as the subscriber are a wallet to tap, nothing more. You are a moron and don't matter. If you cancel, well another sucker will be along to take your place.

Taken straight from the XM mission statement.
Your post is more confusing than today's replay. What is your point?

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
The point is XM gives nary a shit about putting out a decent product anymore.

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
The point is XM gives nary a shit about putting out a decent product anymore.
Agreed. However... assuming it was a "computer glitch", I found it odd that they went to the Goetz interview, considering Opie's music choices during that interview. It was actually refreshing to hear in this post-Imus world.

Edit: I'm just assuming it was a computer glitch, isn't that what it always is?

King of Depew

Mar 6, 2005
Buffalo (til 09, anyway)
I was lovin that Bernie Goetz replay. God, that was funny. (Another of a million reasons the XM show destroys FM)

The Charlton Heston thing was fuckin hysterical.

jeffie lol

Hiding behind a keyboard
Dec 27, 2006
Jacksonville
I think I remember Op saying that replays would contain old bits if there are dull moments in the current days show.

SpecialEd

Homeless Guy
Oct 4, 2004
Philly
the replay started normal, then went to an old carlos mencia call from back in premium channel days, then to the bernie goetz thing. i would say someone probly screwed up, its happened before, stop being such a nervous nellie.

SteveInAtl

Get a job sparkling wiggle!!
May 11, 2007
Atlanta
the replay started normal, then went to an old carlos mencia call from back in premium channel days, then to the bernie goetz thing. i would say someone probly screwed up, its happened before, stop being such a nervous nellie.
Agree, shit happens. The Mencia interview was pretty funny!!:haha7:

Hobo_Cum

Psst... your balls are showing...
Apr 15, 2006
Hobo Cock, Massachusetts
Agree, shit happens. The Mencia interview was pretty funny!!:haha7:
the mencia interview is probably one of the only things i havnt EVER heard at some point or another... i cant see it being "pretty funny" unless it involved the boys and jimmy shitting on him for 20 straight minutes.

i hate that no-talent, joke stealing HACK

:arrrh:

Sevenyars

I own a Beanie cup, bought it off of ebay
Nov 30, 2004
Lancaster Ohio
I think a Col from the pentagon came to the sudio and was interested about the Stan Meyer bit. Bang Bang :shoot3:

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
Nah. I don't care enough, knowing I've got class during replays. :action-sm
You took the same amount of time to read this thread and post as I did to create the thread. Are you insinuating that I somehow care more?

masterem243

Werewolf Movie Director
Apr 16, 2007
Staten Island
You took the same amount of time to read this thread and post as I did to create the thread. Are you insinuating that I somehow care more?
I'm not insinuating that you care more. You probably care more about the replay, because you listen to the Replay. I listen during mornings, so I don't care about the replay as much as you do.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
Lets all stop being little nit picky bitches we all no XM suxs, it was a mistake by them fuck them.