Todays Walkover

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Nice turnout today. probably 40 or more people. But their were some of the UNfunniest fans the pests have. you have officially killed the "dropped something" bit. If your gonna do it do it right. don't say dropped something and hide. There are a lot of funny mother fuckers on this board but some of you need the crickets track to follow you around. and also how the fuck are you gonna cheer for patrice with 2 BUNNY RANCH chicks standing 5 feet away from you. I had some interesting conversations today. I told one chick that asked me "What's this about" that we were there for a rally to lower the age of consent for sex. that 18 was just too old and that the building was sponsoring it. now that's fuckin funny. please if the joke bombs once........STOP!!!!

Redding

Why can't us?
Nice turnout today. probably 40 or more people. But their were some of the UNfunniest fans the pests have. you have officially killed the "dropped something" bit. If your gonna do it do it right. don't say dropped something and hide. There are a lot of funny mother fuckers on this board but some of you need the crickets track to follow you around. and also how the fuck are you gonna cheer for patrice with 2 BUNNY RANCH chicks standing 5 feet away from you. I had some interesting conversations today. I told one chick that asked me "What's this about" that we were there for a rally to lower the age of consent for sex. that 18 was just too old and that the building was sponsoring it. now that's fuckin funny. please if the joke bombs once........STOP!!!!
sure they were from wackbag...i remember some geniuses that did the walkover when i was there... they were doing the you dropped something bit the entire time and then annoyed me when they were bothering O&A when they were doing the show

that officially kills any desire i have of one day participating in a walkover

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dude...you dropped something.

No, no....over there.

McDonaldMouth

I'm Lovin' it !!!
Finally.. somebody who knows how to do the "you dropped something" bit properly, I've been doing it wrong all along. Maybe Robe, Soup & Tears got some good pictures of the UN funny fans doing it during the walkover.

I will probably stay away from teh walkover for a few weeks while I practice my "you dropped something".. Maybe have some crickets follow me.

By the way, you know, when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea - have a POINT. It makes it SO much more interesting for the listener!

:action-sm

Rich W.

I think "the point" is that the "You dropped something" bit is the same lame assed "made you look" bit from 4th greade..ugh...

BTW...I was right near Caveman when he told that chick that this was a rally to lower the age of consent...

She asked "What age of consent"?
He replied "For promiscuity...18 is just too old"

I thought she was going to shit herself...fucking hilarious...

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Finally.. somebody who knows how to do the "you dropped something" bit properly, I've been doing it wrong all along. Maybe Robe, Soup & Tears got some good pictures of the UN funny fans doing it during the walkover.

I will probably stay away from teh walkover for a few weeks while I practice my "you dropped something".. Maybe have some crickets follow me.

By the way, you know, when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea - have a POINT. It makes it SO much more interesting for the listener!

:action-sm

i think everyone got the point. learn how to do the joke. engage the victim like i previously stated. i'm not saying all the wbers are not funny. like i said earlier there are some funny mother fuckers out there. but if the joke bombs once it's not gonna be funny the 2nd time or the 43rd. NOT JIMMY (the jim norton look alike) does the bit better than i've ever seen. he had a guy looking for nothing for almost a minute. now that's funny

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
I think "the point" is that the "You dropped something" bit is the same lame assed "made you look" bit from 4th greade..ugh...

BTW...I was right near Caveman when he told that chick that this was a rally to lower the age of consent...

thanks tiger....hey is it a bad thing to post 3 times in a row

Plunkies

It's only funny if they really dropped something and you help them retrieve their lost item.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator

It's 17 in New York State.

Just sayin'...

S

stimey

I will say that while sitting on the wall at Lex and 54th, he pulled the old "you dropped somethin' " on a guy that ACTUALLY DROPPED SOMETHIN! (Jim Norton bit, ensue) I will also say that while it might have been funny the first fifty times, does not enable a person to say it another 5000. I wanted to punch the guy that did it today. I don't post on here much, but I do read the boards alot. HTP knows I've been there with caveman, but Jesus Fuckin Christ, let the fuckin bit die.....

S

stimey

Sorry I had to post again but, while it may seem funny at the time, it just sucks after a while. When the girls from the bunny ranch were at the corner, noone said anything until they walked across the street. 5 min too late fellas. O and A have the show in the studio, we have it in the street. Caveman, some fuckin funny ass shit when you said the age of consent should be lowered......D and D sucks....long live the fucking beast.....

Prof Murder

I saw people trying to do this bit while on line at the Big Ass Bash earlier this year. I wanted to smash their faces they were so annoying.
One woman, trying to impress her buddies, kept yelling "YOU DROPPED SOMETHING!!" and then immediately turning around to her friends and cackling with this awful smokers laugh. Finally this one Chinese woman told her to go fuck herself.
I say leave the comedy to the professionals. Nothing gives me worse douche chills then an amateur failing to do a pro's job.

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
I will say that while sitting on the wall at Lex and 54th, he pulled the old "you dropped somethin' " on a guy that ACTUALLY DROPPED SOMETHIN! (Jim Norton bit, ensue) I will also say that while it might have been funny the first fifty times, does not enable a person to say it another 5000. I wanted to punch the guy that did it today. I don't post on here much, but I do read the boards alot. HTP knows I've been there with caveman, but Jesus Fuckin Christ, let the fuckin bit die.....
your not very well spoken when you right it down huh sweetie. and sir it's HTG Happy Typing Girl, not HTP I'm just sayin

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
AND WITHOUT FURTHER OR DO.....................HERE ARE THE KILLED THE BIT GUYS!!!!

dropped something....................................crickets

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jesus Fuckin Christ, let the fuckin bit die.....
The bit died a long time ago. So now it's fair game for anyone who wants to tool around with it.

Just wait till X-mas time is here again... we'll be screaming 'there's no Santa' at kids..

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
TOdays walkover was the was the best i wasnt there but when i heard it gave me chills great to have u back guys

S

stimey

ya i stink. just let me die in peace cave. go suck a cock or bash a woman over the head or somethin.....HTG...