Tom Cruise, building a 10 million dollar bunker to hide from aliens

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
This guy is crazy. Like a bunker is really going to stop the aliens.:icon_roll
There are new rumors that Tom Cruise is preparing for the end of the world.

Star magazine quotes a source who says: “Tom is planning to build a $10 million bunker under his Telluride estate. It’s a self-contained underground shelter with a high tech air-purifying system where up to ten people can survive for years.”

According to Scientology beliefs the evil intergalactic ruler Xenu will attack Earth and so the underground bunker will save Cruise and his family from invading aliens.

"What the El" Editorial:

Gosh I hope this is a story from someone who wants us to think Tom is nutty than we already think he is.

I really don’t need any help thinking he has jumped the shark.

Cruise, wife Katie and daughter Suri are in Berlin where he’s filming the World War II movie “Valkyrie.”

Cruise’s adopted children with Nicole Kidman, Isabella, 14 and Connor, 12, reportedly spent the summer at a Scientology camp.
http://www.nbc5i.com/whattheel/14219488/detail.html

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
The guy's insane, but I want me one of them bunkers.

I doubt it would do shit against aliens, but it sounds like it would be pretty fun in case of WW III

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
If you line it with magnetite it will do very well against aliens.

bryanswafford

Its the revolution Maaannnnnnn
Oct 28, 2005
Kentucky
With my income, here is how I am getting ready for the invasion. How long will it be until Tom has one of these on his head.

Treat_Yourself

Nov 17, 2006
True, but do those Aliens have such a weapon?
They can fly through interstellar space in modified DC 10s, but apparently they can't build a bunker buster. Shouldn't scientologists have Pete Rose haircuts?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Actually, it just says he's building a bunker. The author is speculating on the fear of aliens part. He could be building that bunker for any number of reasons. None of them probably make any sense, but he might not be all the way crazy.

martianvirus

Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
If I had a couple hundred million in the bank I would probably build one too.

Aug 10, 2007
Eh the Waltons.. aka the family that owns Walmart also has their own personal bunker. When you have unlimited funds, you tend to spend cash on random bullshit. Cruise's religion is no more crazy then Christianity or any of the other major delusions.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
i wish i had a bunker, and herpes. some guys have all the luck.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Eh the Waltons.. aka the family that owns Walmart also has their own personal bunker. When you have unlimited funds, you tend to spend cash on random bullshit. Cruise's religion is no more crazy then Christianity or any of the other major delusions.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:haha7:

martianvirus

Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
.... Cruise's religion is no more crazy then Christianity or any of the other major delusions.
That's not true. Other religions may be bogus, but they were made up by people thousands of years ago and have stood up to time.

Scientology was made up by a known science fiction writer.

Another work of L. Ron Hubbard was Battlestar Galatica.