Tom Papa's Laugh Annoying?

• Yes it is

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • No it is not

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

George Costanza

All Hail the Dragonslayer.
Anyone else have trouble listening when Tom Papa is in? Usually it's not that bad but todays show Papa's laugh is almost constant. Huh huh huh then it trails off. Awful. The show has been good lately so I'm not hating on the show. Just the constant laughing from Tom is annoying.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Ooooh daaamnnn. You got served, son.
Huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh

George Costanza

Those two threads don't really talk about Papa's constant laugh. Thanks anyway fletcher.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Figuring I didn't even notice it, it's you.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
The first one is titled "Tom Papa's Laugh?". Try again Costanza.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Ugghhhh. Some people need to learn to just change the channel.

Way too much nit picking these days.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I'll take Tom Papa's laugh over Tom Green's void of a personality.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I'll take Tom Papa's laugh over Tom Green's void of a personality.
So much this.

If you really want to be annoyed by something, that music break should have done it.

Christ Ronnie, I knew you had taste for shit, but thanks for confirming it.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Tom Papa was a ray of golden sunshine compared to Derosa's atrocious laugh.

George Costanza

Tom Papa was a ray of golden sunshine compared to Derosa's atrocious laugh.
Derosa does howl at times and he's still a great guest. Tom's laugh yesterday was nearly constant. If Derosa was howling constantly it would be annoying too. Last time someones laugh was annoying as Tom's was gilber goffried a couple years ago.
I really thought other people would be annoyed by that constant laughing. I don't think it's nitpicking the show. I am pointing out how a guest of the show's constant laughter was annoying. I love the show. I usually listen to the show twice daily while working. I couldn't do it with yesterdays show due to the huh huh huh.

I was relieved when tom green came in. It was a break from tom papa's laugh and unfunny comments. Tom papa was bad yesterday in addition to the laugh and made the show much less good.

I dug up some info on other humans who can't stand tom's laugh. So it must just be people on this board interpreting being overly defensive. I'm not attacking OandA. Here are some unbiased comments on Tom's laugh. http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=839453

Last edited:

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Between Tom Papa and Tom Green, I have to pick Green. At least with Green there is the potential for him to be dark and bizarre but childish and goofy. The potential for Green to be interesting is a lot higher than Papa's potential. Papa is just a chuckling banality. I've never heard him say anything funny on Opie and Anthony.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Dark and Bizarre?

He didn't do one dam thing that was even close to that, all he does is prattle on in that shitty accent, creating a few seconds of dead air. Where everyone in studio has to pause for a second and try to sort out how much longer they have to put up with him.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
I enjoyed both Toms. Wouldn't want them there everyday but I got some laughs out of them.

fletcher

Donator
Dammit, hoisted by my own petard.

I didnt even notice Papa's laugh. Youre definitely nit-picking. Derosa's laugh can get pretty loud, but at least he's funny. And I coulve done without 2 days in a row of Tom Green.

I personally loved the music break. I was nerding out on that. Derosa got them to play Bad Religion and mentioned Into Another. That's cool shit.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Maybe I am in the minority, but when Opie and Anthony are both out, Jim/Sam/X kind of works out. I'd have rather heard Sam/Jim/Than/Erock than Opie/Ronnie/Both Toms.

That music break was absolutely retarded, by the way. Yoko Ono started PUNK?!

fletcher

Donator
I didnt even notice Papa's laugh. Youre definitely nit-picking. Derosa's laugh can get pretty loud, but at least he's funny. And I coulve done without 2 days in a row of Tom Green.

I personally loved the music break. I was nerding out on that. Derosa got them to play Bad Religion and mentioned Into Another. That's cool shit.
Who asked you?

:action-sm

FKU

I like Tom Papa as a guest, but yes, he does need to tone down the laugh. Also, Anthony needs to lose his fake, time-filler laugh.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Tom was doing good IMO. He even got a few jabs in at DeRosa which I enjoyed. I had to turn the last hour of the show off because Green killed the whole vibe of the show.