Tomb Raider Anniversary

Maki

I likey the Asians
I just found out about this new Lara Croft game, and I have not heard anything about since I don't check the gaming articles on teh intarwebz. Anyone else heard about this?!

Monstercloud

Hi sexy :action-sm

As far as i know, it's the first TR remade with the graphics of TR:Legends. It would be interesting to check out, but i know it'll just be roon'd for me... one of the sites said it had some slow-mo combat... which is fine when your watching something, but seems to too easy when your fighting something... god forbid there's a complete remake of something w/o adding random "Cool new features!"

Maki

I likey the Asians
Like King Kong!

Maki

I likey the Asians
Okay so... The ending of the game... Was very depressing. It was a very good remake, but the ending made Lara seem like a little bitch. I give it a 7.5/10. :D

Monstercloud

It was a very good remake, but the ending made Lara seem like a little bitch.
A slowly petering series, movies, hundreds of sexual references, countless cocktease moments (who the FUCK climbs up on to a ledge into a fucking hand stand, and casually arches her back to stand up), and i don't see a god damn tit? She is a bitch.

Maki

I likey the Asians
(who the FUCK climbs up on to a ledge into a fucking hand stand, and casually arches her back to stand up) and i don't see a god damn tit? She is a bitch.

I do. I climb ledges and do hand stands to get up them. :)

The textureless cheat turned me on for about five minutes because she looked naked. :p

For the next Tomb Raider game rumor has it that you just send 50$ to Eidos to shit on your face.