Tommrow is the LAST DAY for "THE MOLE"

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I think it is Steve that is the mole and Jim will win.

mynameibill

It's an ok show. Not that much happens on it but you almost feel obligated to watch to see who is the Mole. I still have no clue. I thought it was Jim but now I have no clue.

Edited on 02-28-2001 by: mynameibill

I know what you mean but im not into all these reality shows. I gotta admit this new reality show coming on FOX called boot camp looks pretty funny.

mynameibill

What is Boot Camp? I think I might have heard of this and certainly the title would explain it I think...Is this cameras following people going through Boot Camp Drills? If so, that should be funny as hell!

F

FoundryMusicAntD

Who was the Mole? I missed the show.

---------------

Edited on 02-28-2001 by: FoundryMusicAntD.

I would check it out but what for i would even know who it is even when i you find out.

i think the show IDEA was great....but it just didnt keep my attention it was kinda dull really....and im thinking the mole is the young gal myself...last time i saw it it was 2 women and 1 guy left

W

will_davis

I tried getting into that show but I just couldn't. It's a shame though. It seemed to have ended up being a better show than I expected it to be. Maybe next time.

metallica22

katherine was the mole. I thought that the show was alright. It's no survivor but it's not temptation island

FOFOLINA

Umm OK I could careless about thay show never watched it or anything and I am so pissed at Temptation Island that just sucked

------------------
"Always Keep Your Mouth
Shut And Never Rat On Your Friends.
F-ING TOOL HEAD ASS C
DTA Don't Trust Anyone (said By Stone Cold 3:16)
Just Say No To Marrige

They all suck but Boot Camp does look good i wanna check that show out.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
boot camp is a shit i when thought it for 11 weeks now the going thought it for money
fox need the ass kick