Tomorrow’s special guest needs to be ERIC LOGAN.

vcdburn

Jimmy's shaved sack
Jun 11, 2005
If they are truly uncensored, then tomorrow’s special guest should be ERIC LOGAN. There are some questions we need to ask XMs programming honcho. The boys can take the phone calls and let “US” ask Eric the real questions. If XM wanted to step up a notch in the public opinion, they need to take a few complaints live on “uncensored” air. How about it ERIC? :fight6:

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
While that would be cool, and they said they won't be censoring O&A, what are the chances of that actually happening?

On a side note, is it normal for me to feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve right now? 9 more hours until the return to XM!

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
If they are truly uncensored, then tomorrow’s special guest should be ERIC LOGAN. There are some questions we need to ask XMs programming honcho. The boys can take the phone calls and let “US” ask Eric the real questions. If XM wanted to step up a notch in the public opinion, they need to take a few complaints live on “uncensored” air. How about it ERIC? :fight6:

OH SHIT is this a challenge? Call up Vince McMahon and tell him to book it for Wrestlemania......................................

......................................oh wait, he's dead.

(car crash)

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Why E-Lo? Wouldn't Hugh or Gary be more direct?

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
I wouldn't be holding my breath for that to happen on day 1.

H

hoohooh8r

I'd love to hear any of those clowns splain it...also I think Black Earl needs to get the punishment that Big A and Stalker Patty got...he deserves it.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Logan has always been on the show when there has been need for him to be.
I think there's a high probability he will make an appearance before next week is over. Maybe even tomorrow.
He has to if anything is going to be fixed.

Well, we'll see. Things are about to get better or go to shit real soon.

OvaHere

Jay Mohr's Bucks hat
Aug 8, 2004
the pink lettuce
I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't appear and doesn't talk about it for a while. And also if they boys aren't allowed to talk about it either. Don't get your hopes up.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten

Even if they had Logan in you honestly think they would let a bunch of fuckign animals yell ramone and call him a cock sucker??!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't appear and doesn't talk about it for a while. And also if they boys aren't allowed to talk about it either. Don't get your hopes up.
I agree - they're going to be muzzled on the whole subject with the threat of being fired and not suspended should they say anything.

vcdburn

Jimmy's shaved sack
Jun 11, 2005
Even if they had Logan in you honestly think they would let a bunch of fuckign animals yell ramone and call him a cock sucker??!
That would make RADIO GOLD!

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
No, but they might have him on without interacting with callers for the first conversations about the debacle.

We'll see pretty quick whether the show is back as we knew it or doomed.

irishloon

May 1, 2007
Babylon, Long Island
"This is radio like you've NEVER heard it before"

.....meaning we'll NEVER hear it.

shwoogielover

don't trust me, i'm lying to you
Nov 13, 2005
chicago
hear hear!! we want e-lo!

urgh... and i won't even get to hear the return, the xm family plan is in my roommie's name and he's nowhere to be found... they need his new credit card expiration date...

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
i have to work at 3 pm tomorrow
don't you aholes have jobs?

okterrificsk2

Oct 26, 2004
I hope the callers test the "xm isnt censoring ONA story". Call in and be vulgar and bash leaders. ****(starts with a R ends with a type of primate) jokes. Err maybe not on the first day but im not believing that XM isnt censoring.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
Shit. Fuck. Shit shit fuck fuck fuck. Cunt cunt cunt. Cunty fucking shit piss. Motherfucking cock sucker. Tits tits tits.

I was fucking my big titted girlfriend in the cunt the other night. After deep dicking her for a while, I pulled out my big cock and shoved it into her gaping ass hole. Then I shoved it in her mouth and let her suck on it for a while until I came all over her.

The above is an example of the only difference that will likely exist between the FM and XM portions.

As funny as it is to hear O&A goof on the XMers for wanting to hear them curse, it really isn't about the "naughty language."

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
i have to work at 3 pm tomorrow
don't you aholes have jobs?
Ya, Im at work now. There is no better way to make the night go faster than to be on WB. All the while getting paid overtime.:icon_bigg

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
Ya, Im at work now. There is no better way to make the night go faster than to be on WB. All the while getting paid overtime.:icon_bigg
:clap:

Been there, done that. I'm starting a new job on Monday, though, so it may never happen again.