Tonight

M

MikeyX1027

Yeah, it was great meeting everyone. I had a blast hanging out with you guys. Next time we should all be naked.

------------------
"For those few fleeding moments... It's beautiful"!

I had a blast tonight also... but I was mith somewhere else with Amy. wish she could've gone with me to the get together... but I do not regret not going there... btw: was there any pics being taken??

[This message has been edited by HangUpThePhoneYouSkank (edited 12-16-2000).]

hang that was good you covered a bunch of bases. 1st you said you wanted to go with us, then you said you were with amy so you still had a good time, and finnaly you didnt go into detail since you knew her uncle gonzo would read this post, Very nice.

I would like to say pictures were taken but you will never eeeeeeeeeever see them. Especially the one of wallsttycoon powerbombing me through the basement then boouncing me off clyde frazier.

And the picture or me gnawing on mikey's neck.

Or any of the lesbian stuff.

well actually those aren't pictures they are just the dream i had last night. Come too think of it no one had a camera..ahhh i feel dirty now.

i'll go take a shower now and play the crying game song.

P.S. hey wallsttycoon...nice fuckin shoes man.

and mikey you're the best you fuckin loon

FOFOLINA

i had a cool time
gonzo you rock and i loved meeting ray charles,
to ddamn funny i did a good ass deed and i was so proud of it
hee hee

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)~

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by WallStTycoon:
You better watch out Gonzo or Ill shake your hand
lol wall now lets all shake hands

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)~
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND NEVER RAT ON YOUR FRIENDS!!!!
BEST SAYING FROM GOODFELLAS
DANCE SPIDER DANCE!!!

Yes everyone was cool I had a great time. Hey Gonzo remember to get your sign WWW.GONZOSTYLE.COM EN FUEGO!!!LOL

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

i'm in the process jay, and hey wallst i thought we had something special aren't you gonna put your arm around me? by the way check your mail at opieanthony.com

P

PR

Well unfortunately I missed it, I'm expecting someone to fill me in. (With full details) Please? Thanks.

hey pr man e-mail at oapoll@aol.com cause we met several times yet we never talked. I always got the feeling you dislike me for some reason but we should schpeel and have some coffee and rugalah. Come come to the darkside PR enter the world of GonzoStyle.

that's www.gonzostyle.com en fuego baby

VIVA LOS PANTALONES!!!!!