Tons and Tons of Videos from Youtube about Virus Tour: Mansfield

circpro

No Complaints here
I want to know when the Pay Per View is or when the DVD sales begin.....

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Kenny's a black ninja, motherfucker! :clap::clap::clap:

[yt]TWbu91lquyk[/yt]

NoFilterPaul

British & I don't give a fuck!
maybe when union houses don't want a HUGE fee? it's commonly known they want a much fatter check if you are going to sell DVDs of the gig

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
SOS have I ever told you that you are the fucking greatest,,,That's a true fan right there:clap: Thank you

Captain_Spaulding

MMA > NFL, NBA, MLB, etc...
No shit man, at the end of every tour they should edit the best sets of every comedian together with behind the scenes shit and wither do a dvd or ppv.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
SOS have I ever told you that you are the fucking greatest,,,That's a true fan right there:clap: Thank you
What I did was nothing. Thank those who took the videos. :clap:

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Thanks to all those who made those videos then:clap: I would buy a Virius Tour DVD and CD any news if there comming out with one?? Maybe if they could do a best of clip like somebody allready posted? Fuck they will make SOME money off of it and it would be yet another way to get the boys names out and those comedians who represent them and there show....think about it, you have some friends over who don't know o and a or the regular comedian guests,,,just throw on the dvd and there goes the virius spreading even more

OR for that matter to those who don't understand the whole O and A army pests thing,,,show the pre show/post show/behind the scenes ect....

OR at this point I think a movie is in order, FIRED (sor of) from Boston, FIRED (sort of) from NY, voyour buses, sex in churches, dead mayors, gag orders, XM radio, suspensions, ceace and dissist memo's sent to the studio, website rumors, backstabbing, mistruth's and lies by other radio hosts HOO HOOO MANCOW,,,the list goes on and on

MJMANDALAY

There is so much free stuff out there, and I can't see them paying a fee to the house to shoot a video. And if they did then I would think it would not be in thier best interests to let the fans actually record all that they do. I like it the way it is, why fuck with a good thing.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
There is so much free stuff out there, and I can't see them paying a fee to the house to shoot a video. And if they did then I would think it would not be in thier best interests to let the fans actually record all that they do. I like it the way it is, why fuck with a good thing.
agreed ... not to mention the video fee would be passed on to us in the form of higher ticket prices

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
O+A Virus Tour 07 (Mansfield) girls won't WOW

why stand in front of a WOW sign if you're not going to WOW? Jeez, I wasn't even in front of one & I bared my sloppy cans (someone on the boards called them that and it makes me loff and loff every time I think of it) ;)

Jimmy's Junk

A hairy palmed pest
I would love for them to broadcast one show for those of use who are not able to attend the show.